Back from the Future

(Ft. Dove Cameron as future Sam)
I sat in a whirly chair next to Leo as Davenport came in, my mind elsewhere as they bickered about the mission. Chase and Davenport did a nerdy handshake before speaking more nerd and walking over to me and Leo. Davenport moved me to the side and pushed Leo's chair out of the way, typing something on the conputer as he spoke of the world exploding. "Today?" Leo spat, "Oh todays not gonna work, I have Shelly Evans birthday today. And her mom makes the best cupcakes!" We gave him a look, "Im just saying she doesn't skimp on the sprinkles." I laughed lightly and walked over to the cyber desk and sat on top of it, Chase also had to help me up there since im so short. They all walked over and Leo did his back up thing. "Oh you will be back up with me and Sam, here in the lab." Davenport did Leo's back up thingy and Adam snorted. "He just said back up after Leo did. Saying things twice make it funny." He laughed, "Oh! Saying these twice make it funny!" Davenport yelled an anrgy, "Stop it!" As i threw a tennis ball at Adam, hitting his chest and he glared at me jokingly. Suddenly a bright light appeared and the next thing i know a guy and a girl  is sitting in a time chair thingy. "Dont worry its just the cable guy?" Davenport tried to convince everyone but i glared at him before turning my attention to the two in the chair thingy. They got out of it and we all looked at each other. "SAM WE DID IT!" The boy yelled excitedly to the girl who laughed and rolled her eyes at him. "Big D! Its us! Sam and Leo!" The boy grinned. Him and my Leo did a handshake and both me and the girl groaned. "Boys." We said in unison. "Are you going to prove thats you, Sam?" Bree asked and i shrugged, walking over to the tall blonde. "Who's the person i hate the most in my biological family?" I questioned. She sighed, "Our uncle." "Yep. Its her." I laughed. Chase went to question it but i waved it off and they went off to get their gear for the mission. "Bye future Sam, Future Leo." They shouted and left. "God, i missed his cute face." Older me smiled lightly and I looked at her confused. "Well, why are you guys here?" I questioned, not just confused on older me's look at Chase. "We're here to stop Davenport from sending Adam, Bree, and Chase on the mission." Older Leo answered. "What why?" Davenport spat. "They dont make it back from the mission." Future me whispered loud enough for us all to here. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no!" Adam yelled, running into the lab again, "I forgot my pudding." He smiled cheekily before running out with the containers. "I dont mind him not coming back." I announced, pointing to the door before getting hit by older me.
We walk upstairs and older Leo showed us a video of Davenport's future self, lets just say he wasnt pretty... or anything good. I turned my entire body around just so i wouldn't have to look at him, it was disgusting. Adam, Bree, and Chase came up and they looked excited for their mission. Davenport and the three teenagers got into an arguement before they were sent downstairs to go get ready for school and not the mission. I followed after them but got pulled to the side by older me. "Hey, can we talk?" She questioned. "Sure, whats up?" I asked, her eyes look almost dead, like she's been through hell and back. "You have to confess your feelings for Chase." She whispered extremely bluntly. "What?!" I whisper yelled, "I don't have any feelings for Chase, and even if i did why would i tell him?" She rolled her eyes, "You do! Why are we so stubborn? He died and i never told him what i felt." Older Leo walked over with little Leo noticing, "Its like the saying 'you dont know what you have till its gone' type thing." My Leo finally noticed and walked over as Davenport walked off. "You have to tell Chase." Older me said again. "Tell Chase what?" My Leo asked. "Her feelings for him." Older Leo shrugged. "I knew you had feelings for him!" My Leo grinned. "Shut it Dooley!" I growled and he backed off. "Because of them dying, Sam and I almost ended our friendship. Sam almost ending her life." Older Leo whispered. I looked at myself, "What?" Older me cringed then look at her shoes, "We got depressed and angry, and we took our anger out on Leo. Then our father and uncle came back into our lives and we wanted it over. Leo stopped us- me." "Oh." I mumbled. "Please, I don't want you living with the regret of not telling him if anything ever happens. I sighed and walked past the group to finish getting ready. I overheard older me sigh and Leo ask, "Are you two better?" "Yea, now that she talks to me about things. This girl is going to be your best friend, your rock, and your biggest supporter. Dont mess it up." Older Leo answered and both me and older me chuckled before i walked down to the lab.
School was interesting, then after school came and i found three frowning bionics walking to the gear station. "Hey guys!" I smiled, my presence caught them of guard. "Sam!" Chase stuttered. "We'll give you some time." Bree said, ushering Adam out of the room. I turned back to an almost teary eyed, Chase. "Whats wrong?" I questioned, my gut doing a flip. He pulled a chair out and pointed at it. "Sit." He avoided eye contact with me. I sat down and whistled, Bree came in and tied me to the chair with the rope. "What the hell? What are you guys doing?" I yelled. "Im sorry Sam, you're my best friend." Bree mumbled. "You and Leo are our only friends, so thanks." Adam attempted to apologize before him and Bree walked out, leaving me yet again with Chase. "Chase. What are you doing?" I struggled but the tie was strong. "I love you, Samantha. I'm sorry." He went to walk off. "Don't you dare go on that damn mission, Chase." I cried. He turned around and walked over to me, bending to my height and kissing my lips lightly before walking out with tears in his eyes and down his cheeks. "CHASE! BREE! ADAM!" I yelled. Soon enough Older me and older Leo and my Leo came rushing down, untying me and explaining their plan.
We ran through the circular shapped halls as we finally made it to them. "Did you shut it down?" My Leo yelled. They all nodded 'yes'. "Get out of there!" Leo yelled. But they didn't hear. They were going to be in seconds but my instinct kicked in. I moved around Davenport's idiotic looking rover and sprinted to the bionics, pushing them out of the way. Everything became dark and i couldn't focus right, i felt like i was dying. I think i am dead.
3rd person pov
They all watched in shock how young Sam saved the lives of super heros. Both Leo's eyes were wide with shock, mouths dropped open and younger Leo began to cry a little. Davenport watched through his rover, he as well was shocked, just like everyone in the room. Older Sam stumbled back quietly, not quiet grasping what had happened. Adam looked at the pile of rubble like the world stopped and he wished he could have saved her, no stupid joke or witty come back he said could make her come back, she was the only person who laughed at his jokes. Bree broke down in tears, crying agaist Adam's arm. Her best friend was dead, saving her life. "S-Sam..." Chase stuttered out. His entire world was crushed under a pile of rocks. The one person who made him laugh the most, smile the most, be genuinely happy the most was gone. No body can replace her. His heart broke and he started to cry. "Wait." He mumbled, seeing older Sam still around, "If she's de- gone... wouldnt you be to?" "I dont know, this is new to me." She responded. "That means Sam might be still alive! Adam dig her out!" Bree instructed, wiping away the tears as Adam pulled away to show a bloody and dirty younger Sam. "Never. Tie. Me. To. A. Chair. Ever. Again." She emphasized with a yell before immediately coughing. Adam pulled her out and let her stand on her own which in return she fell backwards, luckily caught by Chase. He picked her up bridal style and they ran out of the room and back to home.
Sam groaned, opening her eyes to see she was laying on the cyber desk. She sat up before Chase pushed her back down. "Don't stress yourself, ok?" He whispered to her. She sighed, "I'm ok, Chase. Just tired and in pain."
Sam's Pov
Older me walked over and laughed, "Always so stubborn, well this is goodbye." Me and Leo hugged our older selves and we all waved bye to the two as they went back to the future. I smiled lightly as Leo fake cried, "I miss me already." Bree helped me up to my room and we sat and talked about basically everything. "So." Bree wiggled her shoulders and eyebrows at me. "Yes?" I questioned the weirdo that sat with me. "I saw he kissed you!" She squealed and i blushed a deep red. "W-what?" She laughed, "Sam, don't lie. You liked it." She winked. "I was tied to a chair, Bree!" I whisper yelled, rolling my eyes playfully, "I love you but you're to much some times." She laughed, "Well have you guys talked about it yet?" "No..." I muttered and she sighed. "Well why no?" She questioned. "Bree..." i sigh, "How am I supposed to bring it up? I didnt even want to tell him i liked him but now... everythings different and i dont want to mess up the friendship we have." She groaned, "But thats what you'll do if you dont talk to him about it!" "Can we just drop it for now, please?" I asked, "What happened on your date with Ethan?" I laughed as she started from the beginning. Little did she know, i was the one who planned most of it.