No Going Back pt. 2

"Principle Perry, it's ok. We won't hurt you." Bree shouted through the classroom door the millionth time. I pushed a hand through my hair and whispered, "If we could I would have already done it." Adam nodding and agreeing with me as Bree and Chase just shook their heads annoyed. The door opened and she came out with a stick, "Stand back freaks." I groaned as she continued, "I always knew there was something wrong with you. Now I know the truth... your martians!" "What?" I questioned in a growl. "Yes! We're martians, you don't see a head like that on human." Chase pointed at Adam and I hit him slightly. "We aren't martians, we're humans with bionic abilites. I have super strength, Bree has super speed, Sam has all the abilities, and Chase is-" Adam paused, "What are you again?" I face palmed at his idiocy, "You weren't suppose to say that, Adam!" "You're bionic?" Perry muttered, "I've seen people like you in movies." "Oh this is gonna be good." I sighed. "Side commentary is extremely cute but not helping, babe." Chase sighed. "You act all nice in the start of the movie and then an hour in you go all crazy and try to kill Will Smith." "No, we use our bionics for good things. Like life saving missions." Bree sighed, "For instance,  the way we just saved YOUR life." "Ahhh get away from me!" She screamed and ran further away from us, "I have to call the cops. Or the FBI. Or the fire department. No- think Terry, think. What would Will Smith do in this situation."
As soon as we got home, Adam ran to the cabnit and pulled out pudding. "Adam, what are you doing?" Bree asked. "Our normal lives are over, I have to say goodbye to my pudding." Adam yelled. "What is wrong with you?" I sighed. "What are we gonna do?" Bree panicked. "We have to tell Mr. Davenport." Chase said tryimg to be calm. "Right. Lets just tell him and get it over with." Bree agreed and I nodded. "Are you crazy!?" Chase yelled, "We can't tell Mr. Davenport." "It was YOUR idea!" Bree stated. "Oh now you listen to me?" He yelled. "Guys, it does no good to argue, please stop." I sighed, standing between them. The doorbell rang. "Wait, don't answer it. It could be the authorities." Chase panicked and I grabbed his arm slowly. "Or we won a sweepstakes." Adam offered. I sighed, "Adam, stop talking." Tasha came downstairs, "Am I the only one capable of answering a door?" She opened it and out of fear, I held onto Chase tighter. "Hello, ma'am. We're looking for Donald Davenport." The man asked. I super sped Chase down to the lab while Bree sped Adam down. "What are we gonna do?" Chase panicked. "What are YOU going to do? The question is what are WE gonna do. You're so small they probably won't see you." "Really Adam? Now isn't the time to be making short jokes." "Now is the time because just like you, lifes short." Adam argued. "Will you stop it?" Bree snapped, "The fbi is upstairs ready to take us away. And who knows what they're going to do to Mr. Davenport. We have to do something and we have to do it fast." "Do you guys remember the conversation we had when started living as normal kids?" I raised my hand, "Nope." "This was a little after we met you." Chase said. "Oh my god..." Bree breathed out. "What?" I asked. "This is our fault that you're in this situation with us." Bree looked at me with sad eyes, "If you never met us, you wouldn't be in this situation with bionics and Perry... Sam, I'm so sorry." "I rather be in this situation then with my father, in all honestly." I sighed. "It doesn't justify this, Sam." Chase added. "They're right, its our fault that you're in this mess." Adam looked down ashamed like a sad puppy, they all looked like sad puppies. "Yea so what, you got me into this. But at least I'm not alone and I can depend on you guys. As long as Im with you three, I know it'll be ok." We all group hugged before separating, "So. What's the plan?" "We made a last resort plan if our bionics we ever discovered." Chase explained, holding me to his side, "we have to protect Mr. Davenport and the others. Are you in?" He raised his hand. "Im in." Adam out his hand in the middle. "Im in." I put my hand in the middle. "Bree?" Chase asked. "Our lives will change forever." Bree sighed. "I know." Chase answered. "There has to be another-" "Bree, we have no other choice." Chase muttered. She nodded, walking over and saying, "Im in."