No Going Back Part 1

I panicked as I stepped from behind the long line of annoyed students, seeing Adam, Bree, and Chase walking into the main hall, quickly I sped over to them. "Whats going on?" Chase asked me as him and Bree attempted to calm me down. "Someone's been stealing the school laptops, she has metal dectors to try and find the culprit." I whisper yelled, "She might find out about our chips." "Well what are we going to do?" Chase exclaimed, "She's gonna bust us!" "Busted ya for what?" Perry jumped out from behind Chase, "What are you hiding little bo peep!" "Um? Hiding?" Bree faked a laugh, "He isn't hiding anything!" "Yea, we're busted..." I whispered to myself and looked up to see Chase glaring at me a little and whispering back a small 'not helping'. I shrugged before speaking, "What my lovely friend is trying to say is that no one is hiding anything because we have nothing to hid." Perry narrowed her eyes at me, "Lets go." She yanked at my arm and pulled me to the metal dectors, I growled and threw my phone to Bree and she caught it, the three siblings watching me nervously as I only winced as the beeping went off. Honestly I wanted to throw a fit or run out of there with me speed but I couldn't, I wasn't brave enough to even move from the spot I was standing at. I only looked towards the three with a expression that screamed 'help me' even though I knew that none of us could do anything to stop this current situation.
"Everyone cleared then checkpoint hours ago, why do you 4 fleshbags keep setting it off?" She yelled at us as we stood in a line nervously. I fiddled with my outfit (picture above), pulling on my dark grey vest jacket thing at the ends of its fabric as she continued to poke at us, grabbing Chase's hand in fear of her calling the government. "You may not have the laptops, but you're hiding something." She continued to speak, "Maybe another pat down from Carol and Deb." "Nope." I spoke up, wide eyed, "I'm scared for life from the first one..." We all went to walk off but Perry stopped us, "No, don't move. No one is going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this." Perry walked off, leaving us standing in the hallway. "Guys we have to figure out a way out of here." Chase said, holding me to his side. "Relax, there is no possible way that Perry could find out about our bionics unless she ripped off our skin and bones." Adam shrugged. "Have you seen Carol and Deb?" Bree scoffed. We all looked to see the two creepy looking ladies fighting each other. "Well, we are dead." I whispered and leaned against Chase more and more. "Basically, it's in their will house." Bree snapped.
"Ahh, great news!" Perry spat as she waddled back into the main hall like the ugliest penguin anyone has ever seen. "What?" Bree started, "You're letting us go?" "No~" Perry sang, "Good for me, bad for you..." She continued, "Made a little call down to Chet over at airport security and he's gonna let me borrow an x-ray machine." "You have a friend at the airport?" Adam said dumbfounded, "Well, ask him if he'll let me pass out peanuts on the 5:10 to Denver." Sam groaned and hit Adam in the arm, "Shut up, you aren't helping." Chase sighed quietly in her ear, "We're doomed." "With Adam, we are probably dead." I whispered back. "Once I get that machine it'll show me whatever it is you're hiding." Perry continued, "Wherever it is you're hiding it." I pulled Chase to the other side of me as she got closer to him.
Eventually the machine came and Perry made a noise of a dying pig, "Its here! I should have thought of this sooner, I could have busted you and found out what's been poking my kidney all these years." She started rubbing her stomach as I rolled my eyes and leaned on Chase's shoulder as she went to power it up, "I think I want to cry." Chase sighed heavily as he shifted his weight so that he was hugging me close. "If we weren't in this situation, I'd puke." Adam groaned. Chase shot a glare towards Adam as I just rolled my eyes. I looked towards Perry and the x-ray machine, "Isn't there some way to break it?" "Hey, what if I use my blast wave ability?" Adam asked, me and Chase turned towards him as he continued, "You know when I concentrate really hard and blast waved come out from me." "I hate to say this..." I groaned, "But thats a good... idea..." Chase rubbed my back a little as Bree laughed, "I keep forgetting he's not completely useless." I laughed a little. "Ok, Jumbo, your day of reckoning has come." Perry said as Carol and Deb dragged Adam to the machine.  "Hey... look its a bird." Adam pointed towards the bleachers. "Mamas bringing food home kitties, you guys come help me, you four... dont move." Perry rushes towards the bleachers to find the nonexistent bird. "Now Adam!" I whisper yelled and he nodded, doing the blast wave thing and breaking the x-ray. "Wow!" Bree exclaimed, "That was some jolt!" The three siblings and I all nodded nervously. Perry went on to talk about eating cat food or something, I couldn't hear correctly from blast wave. Soon enough, I could hear perfectly and right on time for Perry to notice it broken, "Oh, puppy heads!  The earthquake broke my machine." "Well, we better get going..." Bree stuttered. "Sorry bout your machine." I laughed. We all began to run but she stopped us, "Hey, I can fix this. You may not know this but Im a lumber girl down at the tool tent." She fixed her collar proudly. "I do not doubt that..." Chase muttered. I only folded my arms across my chest and sighed, leaning on one leg.
In the end, she couldn't fix it. "You know as much as we'd like to sit here and watch you master the art of screwdrivering..." Chase began and I rolled my eyes and nodded a little as he continued, "We're gonna go." Again we run out of the gym but we don't get that far. "Hold it!" She yelled, "You three got lucky but im sure you're up to something." Wires suddenly started to fuss around and spark. "Oh no, your blast wave must have loosened a wire or something?" Chase panicked. "Oh well, I'll fix it next week." Perry shrugged. "How is she still principle?" I spat but everyone focused on the wires instead of my comment. "Principle Perry!" Bree shouted as the wires sparked flew at her and she screamed. "Quick, Adam. Me and Sam will create a force field to contain the wires, use your laser eyes to cut the wires from the electical box." Chase instructed. We made the force field around the wires as Adam cut them with his laser, setting it on the ground near by. "YES!" We all shouted and hugged before realizing that we just showed Perry our bionics. "Annnd... thats our magic show!" Chase bowed reluctantly, the rest of bowing or waving nervously. "Ta-da?" I said raising my hands and shaking them a little. "Ahhhhhhhh!" Perry screamed, running into a classroom and locking the door behind her. "What did we just do..." I muttered as we stood in a circle, looking at each other, "We're screwed."