Bionic Showdown Part 2

The moment became even more  tense as soon as Douglas said 'father'. I craned my head up to look at the bionics and Davenport. Adam, Bree, and Chase turned back to Douglas, "What do you mean 'our father'?" "Yea, he's our father!" Bree pointed to Davenport. "No, thats what he's been telling you all these years." Douglas said, picking up a romote. "I dont know who you are, but you're going down!" Adam growled and they all lunged at Douglas. Douglas pressed a button and the lab rats were transported into the cage with Davenport. "You mastered short ranged teleportation before i did?" Davenport yelled. "I know, I'm awesome!" Douglas boasted. "You're still going down!" Adam growled, "My super strength... its gone!" "So is my speed!" Bree exclaimed. "I've got nothing." Chase muttered, stairing aimlessly at everything. "Thats because i designed these lasers to block the signals from your chips." Douglas chuckled, "Thats right, daddy gave you toys but he can also take them away." "Lunatic." I muttered under my breathe. Marcus pulled tightly on my hair and i squeked, he probably was making sure i still remembered he was there. Everyone looked towards me. "Leave her alone!" Adam growled. "Hurt her and I swear to God, Marcus, I'll kill you!" Chase shouted. Marcus laughed, "I'd never hurt my one true love, right honney?" "I'm not your honney." I spat. He pulled tighter and i winced at the pain, "Right. Honney." He growled through gritted teeth. A few tears managed to squeeze out of my eyes considering the amount of force he was pulling at, so I nodded out of fear. He let go immediately and kissed my head, whispering in my ear that it was ok. Marcus walked off to the opposite side of the cage where his father was standing. "Well Marcus, looks like we finally caught them." Douglas smirked, "Actually, I caught them. Me me me me me." "Narcissistic much?" I whispered and Chase looked at me, his eyes showing hatred for the situation and the people involved. "I'm ok." I whispered again and he gave me the 'Are you sure?' look. I only nodded. He looked towards Marcus and smirked, "You got one of those too, huh?" "You have no idea!" Marcus sighed loudly. "Come on," Douglas walked past the cages, "Lets do this already!" He grabbed a chip extractor and handed it to Marcus. Marcus rolled his eyes and walked over to me. "Whatcha got there Marcus?" I laughed nervously. "It won't hurt a bit, baby. Promise." His words made me cringe. "Douglas, what are you doing?" Davenport yelled angrily. "I'm going to make another solider." He laughed maniacally. Douglas grabbed my hair and pulled me foreward as Marcus implanted the chip in my neck. It didn't hurt a little bit, it hurt A LOT BIT. I screamed due to the pain, tears rushing down my face as Douglas threw my head back against the metal table beneath me. I heard my name being called as everything went dark. When I woke up, I wasn't me, I was something else.
I looked around, Marcus smirking as he undid the rope that tied my wrists to the table. When I was free I stepped off the table, cracking my knuckled and my neck. "Sam?" Bree asked weakly. I spat at the edge of the cage making Marcus and Douglas giggle like school girls looking at a cute boy. "I activated her tritan app." Douglas laughed excitedly, "Samantha, watch the prisoners while we're out." I looked towards him, "ues sir." "Come on Marcus." He stormed out with Marcus following behind him, leaving me with a wink. "Come on, wheres the Sam we know?" Chase pleaded. I looked him dead in the eyes. "Dead." "Sam, I love you." Chase confessed, tearing up. "Love is a petty game that weaklings play." I responded. Davenport's eyes widened as I spoke. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, "I failed you, Sam. I was supposed to protect you and I failed." "Don't take it so bad. Lot's of people failed me." I replied as examined my nails in a board manner. The 4 looked around at each other then back towards me as I sighed and pushed my hair back with my hand, ignoring them when they began talking about who is and isn't their father and weather Davenports hair is real or not.
I looked up from my seat in a chair off to the side when I heard beeping. "Oh look who showed up to be a hero," Douglas laughed, "And he's not even bionic." "Leave him alone Douglas, he's just a kid!" Davenport growled. "A nosy kid who wont stay out of my business." Douglas complained. "Don't hurt him!" Bree exclaimed, worried about Leo. "I wont hurt him, princess." Douglas smiled innocently, "Marcus wanted that pleasure all for himself." Marcus got out of his charging station and walked towards his father. "Its time." Douglas began, "Finish your little friend." Marcus looked at the small family in the cage, "Done." He ran out and met up with Leo. We all watched as Marcus shot Leo. 'TRITAN APP DISENGAGED.' My eyes flashed green and my heart broke as I watched Marcus kill Leo.
I zoned out but looked up to see Davenport shock himself on the lasers and I couldn't help but laugh, gaining dirty looks from the Adam, Bree, Chase, and Davenport. "Very clever Donny." Douglas spat, "But I'll get around it. I've always been a better programer then you." Douglas began typing furiously at the keyboard. "There, see!" He shouted, "Only 8 minutes till I can access and turn on their titan app. Then Sam won't be the only one I'm controling. Right Sam?" Douglas looked at me. I rolled my eyes in response. "Yea!" He shouted for my response. "What are you going to do? Tell mommy?" He then panicked, "If you do, don't tell her im alive." Then stormed off out of the lab.
A few minutes later the computer beeps, signalling 4 minutes till the codes cracked. I listened to them argue and try to do something with a make shift mirror and a belt buckle before I snatched it out of Bree's hands and laughed lightly. "Sam!" She complained. I threw it across the lab and walked over to the computers, humming as I shut off the count down and made the lasers disappear. "Wait.. what?" Davenport muttered. "The titan app shut off when Leo got shot..." I mumbled. "But you laughed when i shocked myself." Davenport pouted. "If this were a different situation we all would have." I rolled my eyes. The lab rats nodded in agreement. "Our bionics are back!" Chase grinned. "Come on, lets get out of here!" Bree exclaimed. I smiled but then I heard voices down the hall with my new super hearing ability. "Adam, hit me as hard as you can!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and putting it above my head for aim. "What? No!" He said and tried to back away. "Sam, are you crazy?" Chase spat. "Their coming back, this is the only way I can get them to still believe Im on their side." I defended. "Are you sure about this?" Adam muttered. I nodded slowly in response snd closed my eyes as he hit me and I felt the impact of the ground hit my body. "How hard did you hit her!?" Chase growled. "The amount she told me to." Adam defended. "Lets go, she'll find her way home." Bree mumbled hesistently as she dragged Chase to the exit. "Bravo!" Douglas came in with a laugh, "Just cause the dog got out of the cage doesnt mean it can have a walk." "You have a dog?" Adam yelled happily, "Where?" "Sam!" Marcus super speeded towards me, I could feel the wind and his knees against my side, "What did you do to her?" I sat up slowly, faking just waking up, "What happened?" "You let them escape!" Douglas growled, "Look, their out like free cows." "Oh boo moo." I joked, wincing at my headache and the terrible joke as Marcus helped me up. "You're not getting my kids." Davenport pushed the three behind him. "Wrong again Donny my encryption just-" Douglas noticed his encryption stopped, "What?" I took the chance, punching Marcus with all the strength that I have and watched him fly across the room. "Guess I'm super smart." I winked and walked over to behind Davenport. "You!"  Douglas lunged at me but Davenport stopped him and they began to fight. Marcus got up and lunged at me but Adam, Bree, and Chase stood in front of me and a huge fight broke out. Chase, Bree, Marcus, and I took the fighting up the metal stairs but Chase got knocked off and was hanging from the railings before Marcus kicked me down the stairs, knocking me unconscious.
Waking up; my head was throbbing, Chase was hanging over a fire and grinder, Bree was fighting Marcus, and Adam was pushing buttons as the Davenport brothers continued to fight. Marcus knocked Chase's other hand so he began to fall. My heart dropped, I super speeded and jumped over the flames grabbing onto him as I landed on the other side, the both of us rolling on the ground and me ending on top of him. "Are you ok?" I breathed out. "Yea, you?" Chase sighed. "Yea." I looked at our position and scrambled to get off him. Blushing madly I whispered, "Sorry." He chuckled, pulling me into a hug. We stood up, Adam running over then Marcus, then Bree.  "Its 4 versus 1 Marcus." I spat as we circled him. "Oh, i really wish you didnt join them, baby girl." He purred then electrecuted us all. When we all got up Leo was laying on the ground in the exoskeleton, screaming. "Leo's alive!" Chase called. "Nu uh. Not for long!" Marcus laughed. Adam got really mad, his eyes glowed red and he began producing energy, "Get. Away. From. My. Brother." "Im going behind him!" I rushed behind Adam with Bree and Chase right behind me as he shot his plasma grande thingy at Marcus and everything became crumbling. Adam and Bree helped Leo up as well all escaped the falling house, Marcus dying in the process.
At home I held a ice pack to my head as Chase finished wrapping my ribs and chest with bandages when Davenport walked in. "Guys, I just wanted to tell you," He began, "I'm really proud of you guys. You became heros. Thats all I ever wanted you to be. You both did amazing." He pointed to me and Leo. "Thanks Big D." Leo said and then apologized for the destruction of his exoskeleton. "Big D." I gained everyones attention and my voice cracked a little, "Can you take the chip out of my neck?" "What?" Bree exclaimed. "Bionics isnt my thing," I muttered, "I'm supposed to be a hero. Just the unuseful back up like Leo." "HEY!" Leo yelled. "Im sorry Sam." Davenport frowned, "It would kill you. Since it was planted recently, if I take it out now, the amount of blood loss will kill you." "No!" Chase shouted, "No dying!" "I dont know how to do this." I cried and Chase pulled me close to him. "I'll train you."  Davenport offered, "They will help you." I looked up and nodded before he changed the subject. "Most of all, I'm sorry I lied to you all." He sighed. "We get it." Bree confessed. "At least now you know Douglas is your real father." He sighed. "No." Chase said, still holding onto me tightly as we all moved to looked at Davenport, "He may have created us but you made us who we are. You're our real father." We got into a group hug, me being squashed between Davenport and Chase and everyone. "Wow," Adam said, "This is the first time we've ever seen you cry." "Im not crying," He defended, "Im in pain." I laughed lightly as I leaned against Chase who patted his shoulder.
"Its so nice to be home in a nice, toasty, sterolized lab." Chase grinned. "Hey congrats on finding you new ability." Bree smiled towards Adam. "Its gonna come real handy on bowling nights!" He joked. "CHEATER!" I pointed, making everyone laugh. "Leo, I'm proud of you." Davenport began, "You really stepped up and proved to be a true mission's specialist." "Big D, i could never fill your shoes." Leo smiled, "Really, you're tiny!" "Im going to let that slid since you helped save the day." Davenport shrugged it off, making me laugh, "Eddie, lets call it a night." He didnt answer, "Eddie?" "Uh oh." We all looked at a nervous wreck called Leo as he ran out of the lab and upstairs.
I ended up going to my room, Davenports going to make me a capsule to put on the other side of Chase's tomorrow. I sighed, dropping my body onto my bed. There was a knock, groaning, I yelled, "Come in." The door opened, there was a chuckled, then the bed dipped next to me. "Hey Chase." I smiled as my eyes were still closed. "Hey Sam." He laid next to me. "Whats up?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Do you remember anything from when you were under the tritan app?" He mumbled, avoiding my eyes. "Everything." I mumbled, stilling up. "I didnt want to say any of it though.." I began but Chase cut me off. "I know." Thats when i realized it. "You said you loved me." I turned to look at the blushing boy on my bed. "Chase, look at me." I muttered as he was still avoiding eye contact. He sat up and turned towards me, "Sam, I'm in love with you." I smiled as he continued, "You being with Marcus and saying you didn't love me hurt me." I frowned but he kept going, "And that made me realize how much I need you in my life." I looked at him curiously, "I love you too, Chase." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Samantha Rose," He began, taking my hands in his, "Will you be my girlfriend?" My lept with joy and skipped a few beats as my smile got bigger and bigger and i soon realized i forgot to repsond. "YES!" I shouted, coughing and saying it slower and calmer, "Yes..." We both laughed. When we calmed down, we looked at each other and smiled, "I'm so happy you're mine." He grinned and pulled me into another hug, kissing the top of my head. "This is how its suppose to be." I mumbled into his chest, "Chase?" I looked up at him. "Yea?" He questioned worried. "Will stay here with my tonight?" I pouted, giving him a puppy dog look. He chuckled and slid us both under the covers of the blankets and wrapped his arms around me and held me close, using his mind control thingy to shut off the lights. "I love you, Chase." I mumbled. "I love you so much, Sam. I'm beyond excited about being your boyfriend." He smiled into my hair and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

--------

I DID IT GUYS!! I put up the update a few hours ago and BAM, i update now. It did take me 4 hours and its now 2:28 am and im extremely exhausted but. Whatever. Goodnight. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And the next one will be up as soon as I can. Peace out, I love you guys. Night!!