Bionic Showdown Part 1

The labrats walked into the lab after another successful mission. "Guys, that was awesome!" Leo exclaimed. "You guys prevented the biggest oil spill of the century!" I added with a grin. "Pretty slick, huh?" Chase laughed. "Only if we could have stopped the worst pun ever." Leo said, backing up a little. "Hey Mr. Davenport, want to say anything to us?" Bree grinned, "Rhymes with 'Good Job'." I laughed lightly as Adam spoke up, "The answers in the clue!" "What were you guys thinking?" Davenport scoffed. "Nope not even close." Adam smiled, "Two more guesses." "You completely jepordized the mission, improvised everything. You completely ignored my mission plans." He yelled at the three. "Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts out there while you sit in the lab writing lists of everything we do wrong." Chase groaned. "Thats true." I nodded, standing behind Leo's chair. "He also practices Tai Quan Doh in his tighty whiteys." Leo added, I nodded and cringed at the memory. "They are not tighty whiteys!" Davendaddy defended, "They are breathable excersise breifs." "Whatever they are-" Eddy began, "Keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen." "Look, you guys got it this one time but without my precise planning, you won't get far." Davenport ignored Eddy, "Follow my instructions." "Well, maybe your orders aren't right?" Chase scoffed. Leo and my eyes went wide as Davenport turned to his kids. "Um. Excuse m?" Davenport spat. Adam began to copy Chase but Davenport yelled saying, "I HEARD HIM!" Davenport walked past Leo and I as we went back to our work, pretending that didn't happen.
I sat at the island counter as the bionic trio came into the room and started mocking Davenport. They walked out of the house, Leo following them, me behind them all. A few minutes of them complaining I realized I left my phone. "Oh shoot."i sighed, "I left my phone in the lab." "Do you want me to go get it?" Bree asked. "No, its fine. I can go. Thanks though." I smiled, "I'll meet you guys at lunch. Bye." I waved bye to the four and began walking back home. I walked into the house, sighing as I got into the elevator and waited to get down to the lab. The doors opened and I saw Mr. Davenport fly across the room towards the capsules. "Mr. Davenport!" I yelled, dropping my book bag and running over to him and past two guys. "Sam? What are you doing here?" He groaned. "I left my phone, what happ-" I looked up, stopping as soon as I saw Marcus, "Marcus?" Something changed slightly in him, like he didn't want to hurt me. "Sam, you aren't suppose to be here!" He growled. "Marcus, do it!" Another man yelled. Marcus sighed and blasted something green and strong at me and Davenport, knocking both of us out.
Leo's POV:
I walked into the lab, "Hey guys." Bree superspeeded past me, scaring the hell out of me, "Seriously!? That will never get old." "I can't find Mr. Davenport or Sam!" Bree panicked. "Well, for Big D. Have you seen the man? He's tiny." I laughed. "What about Sam?" Adam asked. "I dont know..." "Lets ask Eddy!" Chase suggested, starting to become worried. "Hey Eddy!" Adam called. But instead of Eddy showing on the screen, Marcus did. "Marcus?" Chase questioned. "Oh? I didnt know he got his own show! What channel is this?" Adam smiled. "How did he-" Bree started, "What do you want Marcus?" "I'm just checking on my favorite bionic buddies." He smirked. "He knows we're bionic?" Chase exclaimed. "How-- He what--- I mean-- Wow..." I stuttered, terrified. "Hey, i heard you're looking for your daddy and Sam?" Marcus began, "They'ee right here." He moved to show Big D in a cage and Sam off to the side, strapped down to a metal table. "Mr. Davenport! Sam!" We all called. "If you ever want to see him again, i suggest you come get him." Sam wasn't moving. "Guys! Don't its a trap!" Big D yelled but was cut off soon after.
Sam's POV :
I woke up to Mr. Davenport and the man from earlier arguing. "Mr. Davenport, where are we?" I questioned as I tried to rub my head but soon found out that my hands were tied down to a table. I struggled, "Mr. Davenport!" I looked up, "Don't worry, Sam. Its going to be ok." "Looks like we've got company the man laughed and pointed to the screen as Adam, Bree, and Chase came into view. "Trust me, they will defeat you." Big D said calmly. "Ooh. Im so scared." The man mocked, "You forget I have a bionic weapon of my own, Marcus!" Marcus ran out, smiling at me before walking towards the man, "Is it time?" "It is. Go welcome our guests." The man smiled. With that Marcus ran off. "Big D, who is this guy?" I asked, still trying to break free. "The names Douglas, I'm Donalds brother." He smiled. I looked at Big D, "Since when did you have a brother?" "Since I was born!" Douglas snapped, "BOOM." Douglas smiled at Big D as he faked a gun shot. "YOU DONT EVEN DO IT RIGHT!" Big D yelled. "Ok, now I see the resemblence." I breathed out as I laid my head back onto the cold metal table.
Soon enough the labrats came in. "Mr. Davenport!" Bree yelled. "Sam!" Chase added. "Hiya!" I smiled nervously. "Oh looky, everyones here." Douglas smiled, "PARTY TIME." Marcus ran in, "I've secured the premiter. They're ours now." "Mr. Davenport whats going on?" Chase panicked, "Who is this guy?" "Donny? You never told them about me?" Douglas asked hurt. Marcus walked over to me and slid a finger down my face, my breathing hitched in my throat. "Stay away from here!" Chase yelled but became caught off guard by Douglas. "Im your..." He paused and waited as we all turned to a very ashamed Mr. Davenport and finished, "Father."