2

Trev and I got home and ordered pizza.

"So how is Mr. Gorgeous a jerk?" I ask Trev, watching her demeanour shift.

"He just is. But I still want to work for him. I have no idea why though." Trev replies, as I pay for the pizza and bring it in the house.

"Who's the dad?" She inquires, fully aware of what kind of question that is.

"Don't you worry. There's no way I would raise my child with him." I look at Trevor, handing her, her pizza and sitting next to her on the couch.

She laughs and starts dancing to the music we have playing. Every girl night, when we both need each other, we order pizza, have ice cream, and listen to music. We could talk until dawn.

"So do you think you got the job?" I say, asking her a legitimate question. Personally I think she got it.

Trevor shrugs, "I'm not sure." I watch her eat her pizza with alfredo sauce, chicken and mushrooms on it.

"Well I think you did. Looks like your stubbornness left an impression when I was leaving." I smile.

"Wel-" she gets cut off by a knocking at the door, and gets up to answer it.

I stand behind the door listening.

"Hel- what are you doing here?" She asks her hand on her hip. I look through the crack to see that it's Colson and giggle softly.

"I came here to tell you that you got the job." He says with a worn out tone of voice. "I need you to get your things so we can leave."

Trev raises a brow. "Well I'm not leaving without Aaron. She's pregnant and I have to take care of her. So if you really want to give this job to me then she comes too." Trev says, in the most demanding voice.

"Who is Aaron? You're girlfriend?" He asks, and I burst into laughter breaking my noticeable cover.

"No, she's my sister." Trev laughs lightly.

"Oh. Alright." He nods.

I come out from behind the door to get a good look at the tall, tattooed, beautiful blonde man standing at the door.

"Oh, Hun, I'd go anywhere with this man, without question." I mumble to where only Trev can here me.

"That's why you're pregnant." She responds, to my hormonal comment.

"Can I come in or do I have to wait outside?" Colson inquires.

"Stay ou-"

"Come in." I say, giving Trev a look and open the door all the way. Colson walks in and looks around.

"Cozy." He smiles talking about our small two bedroom apartment, taking a seat on the couch. "Good music too." He says as Nirvana's playing.

Trev and I walk to our rooms and pack our clothes, then come out.

"That's all you have?" He asks, chuckling at our duffle bags of clothes and back packs of electronics.

"Well. yeah." Trev says.

"Okay. Let's go then." He says taking our bags for us.