16

Trev and Rook were on their way back to the house from getting the slushies. We had gone over to Dub's house because I didn't have all the ingredients for spaghetti.

Text to Trev:

Come to Dub's on your way back. Making dinner here.

I had text Trev telling her what had happened.

"Go to Dub's." Trev tells Rook.

"Why?" Rook looked at Trev, placing one of the slushies in the drink holder of the car.

"Because, Aaron, didn't have some stuff for spaghetti so they went over to Dub's. Everyone is over there." Trev placed her slushie in the other cup holder, setting the bag of Rook's monsters in the floor board.

"Alright." He started the car. "You know I noticed we don't spend time together. This is nice." He buckled his safety belt.

"That's because I don't like you." Trev slouched in the passenger side of the car.

"W-wh-why? Why not?" JP asked, glancing at her.

"I don't know. I feel like A likes you enough for the both of us." She sipped her cherry slushie.

"Oh okay." He nodded.

"Oh speaking of her, I bet her she couldn't get you to fight with her so she's going to try to argue with you. Just don't argue back." Trev watched the traffic in front of the car, as she spoke to Rook as he drove.

"I can't believe you did that. I can't believe she likes arguing with me for no reason." Rook gripped the steering wheel tighter, his jaw tightened, muscles flexed. He wasn't sure how to react.

"You know if she were here. You'd be turning her on right now. Anyways, I bet you can't not argue with her." Trev grins, getting carried away with betting.

"Oh yeah? What're you betting?" Rook relaxed, not knowing Trev had sent a picture of him to me.

"Uhm- uh- oooh." She paused, "I bet the baby." Trevor looked at him with her green eyes almost glowing with excitement.

"You can't bet the baby. It's not yours or mine." JP huffed.

"Or is it yours?" Trev stroked her chin as if she had a beard, causing Rook to laugh. "Fine, fine, winner gets 200 and a joint of the losers finest stuff."

"Okay. You're on." Rook scoffed, pulling into Dub's drive. "But this is the easiest bet I've ever done."

"Mhmmm. Sure it is." Trev chuckles.

Her and Rook got out of the car and walked inside. Both finding me in the kitchen.

"Hey." Trev sat at the counter, sipping on her slushie.

"Hey, you two." I smiled.

"Hey." Rook said sweetly, setting the slushie he got me on the counter.

"How was your little trip to the store." I ask, noticing something a little off.

"It was okay." He sighed, cupping my cheek and kissing me softly.

"Oh?" I kissed him back by instinct. "Okay."

"Okay. I'm going to go chill with the guys." Rook walked away.

"Hmmph." I watch his ass as he walks out of the room. "Okay, Trev." Rook now completely out of the room, I turn to her. "What the hell is up with him? I was having a fine time bickering."

"I told him about our bet." She smiled at me.

"What!?! That's cheating!" I take a sip of the blue raspberry slushie.