12

Trev and I took a couple days away from the guys, to clear our minds and talk about everything that happened the other day. We were mainly in Trev's room since mine was sort of a mess. By the time they guys came over, it was the day of their show.

Knock knock knock

"Oh! oh! I'll get it! I'll get it!" I jump up off Trev's bed and run to the door answering it. "Heya guys." I smile at the men and a few of their new friends.

"Hey, mama." Dub walks in and kisses my cheek. I move aside so everyone can walk inside.

"So are we still having that barbecue?" Rook inquires, smiling at me.

"Yeah. We are." I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"Where's Trev?" Colson asks, he sounds argumentative.

"In her room she'll be down in a moment." I sip on my Jamba Juice, and roll my eyes playfully, causing him to laugh.

"Someone is in a good mood today." Slim chuckles.

"Mhm." I nod. "Now let's fire up that barbie." I guide them all outside.

Trev walks outside to see what everyone is doing. Honestly it was kind of early in the day but we wanted to start cooking the food, so they can eat it before and after the show.

"What's going on out here?" Trev smiles, catching Colson's attention. He jumps up looking at her. She was wearing all white; sweats, shirt and slides.

"Where've you been? We started barbecuing like 30 minutes ago." Slim asks, looking at Colson who can't seem to get any words out.

"In my room. I finally got dressed." She sat in one of the lawn chairs next to Colson. "You need anything for right now?" She looked to him and smiled.

"Uh-um-uh....." he cleared his throat, "no." Colson sat back in his chair enjoying her company.

We had been in our back yard talking, cooking, eating, just goofing off. All getting to know each other a little better. Trev and I got to know some new people the guys called friends. Honestly they were some good people, unfortunately they left early because the guys had a show in an hour.

"Okay. So I have good news." I turned to all the guys, handing Dub his drink.

"What is it, Mama?" Trev smiled already knowing what I was going to say.

"You haven't been seeing anyone else, right? I mean you're beautiful enough too but I hope you aren't." Rook nervously laughs.

"Anyone else?" Everyone chimed in with big grins on their faces.

"Aside from?" Trev looked at Rook and I with a furrowed brow.

"No, Rook, I'm not seeing anyone else. And that's not what I was going to say. Trev, I'll tell you at the show." I stood between Slim and Dub. "I was going to tell you that I started showing." They all looked at me with a smile on their face.

"Wait....." Trev stopped everyone from smiling and slightly cheering. "You and Rook?"

"Trevor Blair Singer, can you just let me enjoy this moment and we'll talk about it later." I laughed softly.

Colson walked over and lifted my shirt revealing my small bump. "It's so little." He smiled as Slim moved his hands off my shirt.

"Colson, I am sure the lady doesn't want you lifting up her shirt." Ace looked at him, and he let go of my shirt and sat back down.

Trevor walked over and hugged me tightly, then stood next to me, smiling brightly. All the guys were talking, while her and I silently talked about me and Rook.