7

Throughout the next few days Trev only did what she needed to for Kells, ignoring him on her time off. She's just not sure how she feels.

Colson walks in. "Hey Trev, I'm not going to need your assistance today. So you have the day off." He looks at her.

"Okay." She managed to say, not looking up from her sketch book.

"Bye, Colson have a good day." I smile at him noticing that she wasn't in a caring mood. He smiles and leaves waving me goodbye.

"Oh my goodness. Are you still angry with him?" I ask her, trying to looked shocked.

She nods. "He never even apologised. All Colson said was 'I'm trying to love you'. Seriously. What the hell?"

I shrug, " I guess it's a girls day. All the guys are hanging out." She looks at me smiling and hops over to my bed, sitting next to me.

"So where do want to get lost, today?" She asks me with a massive smile on her face.

"Day out?" I nod. "Absolutely. But we should just get lost in the city no where in particular."

We both get up and get dressed. Trev. Slipping into a silky black dress that drops down right above her knees, and some cute sandals. I on the other hand, just put on a plain tee shirt, my jean jacket, tight jeans that I can still fit into, and some converse. Being ready for the guys concert tonight and to go for a girls day.

It felt like we spent hours out. But it was only window shopping and strolling through the streets deciding where to eat, or shop. We head back to the hotel for Trev to change her sandals into heels. Then off to the show for the guys.

We get there having to help set up. Well I did. Trev sat in her own little spot doing bookings for the tour.

"You shouldn't be lifting heavy things, Aaron." I hear Rook call to me. I turn and give him a dirty look.

"I can lift whatever I want." I mumble through a smile.

The arena was staring to get very busy quickly with our finishing and the fans piling in. Standing back stage I give each of the guys a kiss on the cheek as they go on stage.

I walk over to Trev and stay with her enjoying the performance being put on by the boys. "Hey uh, Trev, can we talk about something important when we get back to the hotel?" I inquire.

She looks at me. "You make it seem like something's wrong. Sure we can talk, turn on some tunes, and eat."

Something is wrong. I don't know what but I can feel it. I'm not getting larger in the belly region, I'm not having morning sickness. Something feels very wrong. And I feel like it's going to get worse. I let my thoughts take over.

"You okay, peanut?" Trev asks. I nod watching our guys do their thing.

"It's about the baby..." I whisper. Looking down.

First time in a while that I updated. Honestly had no idea what to write. I just got break for Christmas. College has been rough and leaves no time at all for anything. Also I'm extremely tired. So leave your thoughts or send me ideas for the next chapter.