3

We wake up at 9 am to Colson taking our blankets off of us. We both sit up and glare at him, angrily.

"Time to get up ladies." He smirks.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Colson Baker." Trev says, almost sounding like she'll kill him. "I could've been naked."

"Hah, yeah. Give him more of a reason to tear the blanket off of us." I chuckle, getting up.

"My day starts, so does yours." He grumbled.

Trev lazily falls out of bed following me to the bathroom so she can shower as I get dressed. I come out and look at Colson.

"You need something?" I question him, as he stands there waiting for us.

"Well I didn't know I had two assistants." He smiles. "Yes, when Trev gets out I need coffee." He walks out after finishing his sentence.

"Trevor did you hear that?" I shout to her. I hear her groan from the bathroom.

"Yeah. Well. I need something to deal with his needy ass today." She says.

I walk in the bathroom. "He's not that bad. He's actually really nice. Just give him a chance."

Colson is walking down the hall and stops when he hears us talking.

"You know why I agreed to this job, right? Because the last time I gave a guy a chance, he fucked up." She says, upset.

"Yeah. I know. But you have always liked his music and if you give him a chance he could be your friend and your boss." I smile.

"Yeah and he can smile his way out of pissing me off, like you do." She pokes her head out. "You gonna leave the bathroom so I can get out?"

"Oh. Uh. Right." I chuckle softly, and walk out of the bathroom. Colson knocks and I answer the door letting him in. He raises an eyebrow and clears his throat getting my attention. I look at him.

"What? I'm not your assistant. You're going to have to wait until she's ready." I snap. "Sorry." I say and sit on my bed.

"I was going to ask if you guys were heading to the studio after you got my coffee." He says, waiting for a response. Trev comes out of the bathroom with her make up done but hair still damp from the hair dryer not working very well.

"Of course. We will be there. I'm your assistant I have to help with things like that after I get your coffee. And we're leaving now." She grabs my arm pulling me off the bed as we leave. I stumble to my feet and walk with her.

We arrive at the café and get Colson, Slim, and Dub a coffee, as well as ourselves. Then head to the studio. The whole trip was silent, Trev had yelled at me before to be quiet so she can think, so I did. We arrive at the studio and get out with their coffee and breakfast pastry. Walking into a room we hear the guys shouting about when the show and meet and greet should be.

"What would they do without you." I whisper to Trev.

She laughs a little and clears her throat. They all turn and walk over taking their pastry and coffee. And without a thank you they continue to discuss tour stuff.

"Hey. Uh, guys." I say watching Trevor sit down and observe them. "Isn't Trev supposed to help. Or are you guys just going to keep going on by yourselves and not hear if she has a plan?" I ask them.

They nod and look at Trev. "So" they all say in sync causing her to smile and hand them four calendar books filled with schedules. I take a seat, sipping my tea from the café. Watching all of them I look at Trev and then Colson who's smiling at her as she talks.