4

We're headed out to the airport. It's been a long week of bickering between Colson and Trev and now we're going to all be in a plane together. Yeah he smiled at her that one night but I think he was just admiring her help.

"Aaron, tell Trev to get her ass out here." Kells asks, Trev following behind him.

"I shouldn't even go with you. You're such an asshole. I'm already outside and you're talking to my sister as if I'm not behind you already." Trev snapped walking past him with such anger.

We all get in the car. All silent. Like a group of kids getting yelled at by their parents.

"So are we meeting anyone at the airport or our destination?" I ask to break the silence. Trev doesn't look away from the road, her hands firm on the steering wheel.

"Uhm. We're meeting Rook and Slim at the airport." Colson responds looking down at his phone.

"You could look at her whe--" trev says getting cut off.

"Oh here we go again. You can't just mind your business. She was talking to me." Kells says annoyed.

"Looked like you were talking to your phone." Trev mumbles under her breath.

We all stay quiet for the rest of the car ride. I more in an awkward position than the two of them. They're always so tense around each other. Maybe they like each other. Well I know how Trev says she feels about Colson. But I just have to find out if he says something similar or different.

Arriving at the airport Slim at Rook meet us at the gate. We didn't really get to say hello before getting on the plane. But on our way out Slim cracked a joke. It went kinda like 'awe the married couple are upset at each other.' That just caused Trev to get more mad. She has to sit next to Mr. Baker the whole trip. We get seated on the plane.

I sat between Slim and Rook on the plane. Trev sat next to Kells. No one occupied the other seat next to them.

"Hey, Trev. I'm sorry I've been a dick." Kells sighs. "I shouldn't treat you that way. You didn't even ask for or want this job." He says, upset. Man I really need to not eves drop on people's conversations. But it's easy when you have one guy on the phone next to you and the other sleeping on your shoulder already.

"Don't worry about it." Trevor responds sarcastically. She shifts her eyes to look out the window seeing a sky of dark purple with grey clouds.

He places his hand on hers. And stopped the steward for drinks for them. Colson was nice to her as far as I could remember. He made her laugh a couple times. I had ended up falling asleep next to Rook and Slim.

Wasn't really sure what to do with this chapter. But I will be updating again soon. Hopefully those will be better. If y'all have any thoughts or ideas. Leave them in the comments.