15

Dub and Slim had come over, they felt us girls needed some time to work out how we feel. Or something like that. They two guys just wanted to talk with us, seeing as their best friends and us seemed to be arguing or ignoring each other at the moment.

"Trev why're you always so pissed with Kells?" Slim asks looking at Trev.

She was staring at him. Trev had two edibles and had been drinking before they had shown up. She shook her head as if coming out of her imagination.

"Because he's a sexy jerk." She huffed, slumping her shoulders.

"Are you sure? Because, in my opinion he's been really sweet to you?" Dub looks at her shocked.

"Sweet? You call waking me up before my alarm sweet? Kissing me in public without my permission just because we were arguing sweet? Then not apologising for it and saying he's 'just trying to love me'? Yeah real sweet there, mate." Trev glared at Dub.

"Not to mention, the text, then the Evelyn thing." I butted in, sitting next to her.

"Yeaaah. Pfft see. Not sweet." Trev kicked her feet up onto the coffee table.

"Really, Aaron?" Slim sat back in his seat, feeling defeated. "Okay but how do you feel about him?"

"I mean he's a charmer. That man is so beautiful he can smile his way out of anything." She rests her head in her hands, thinking about his beauty. Trev sits there in her thoughts, smiling drunkenly.

"Okay Hun, I think what Slim means is other than his looks." I smile and rub her back softly.

"Oh. I can't tell you." She giggles. "Oooooooo but you should ask, Mama here" she pats my leg. "Why her and Rook are ignoring one another? I mean c'mon it's been a week."

"Actually to be totally honest, I'm not even sure. I guess he's still mad at me for not telling him I am Australian." I informed, my mind being partially made up about this.

"O-o-or." Dub cleared his throat getting our attention. Trev's very slowly but mine almost immediately. He laughed softly. "Or he's mad because you kept that from him aaaand he thinks it's going no where because you haven't told him how you feel."

"Well," I scoff. "I've told him how I feel, right?" I ask looking at the three of them. They all looked away, Trev whistling.

"No you haven't." Slim shakes his head.

"Oh. Well I mean I can fix that, right? It's not too late to tell him how I feel. I just- I'm not quite sure how I feel." I half-heartedly smile at them.

"Well that we can fix." Dub smiles, rubbing his hands together. You know how flies do, looking like they have a plan.

"We can?" Slim worriedly looks at Dub.

"Yes, we can." Dub reassures Slim. "All we have to to do is ask her questions."

"You know what would be hot?" Trevor almost shouts, turning to me and looking me in the eye.

"What?" I smile to her.

"If Slim and Colson made love. Because oh my god I would pay to see that." She stated very seriously.

"Yeah...." I think about it. The imagery fresh in my head, I nod in agreement. "Yeah it would."

"No I wouldn't pay to watch it. Maybe I would, but that's hella money. I'd probably just get naked and watch." Trev smiles.

"Yeah." I agree, still imagining it.

Trev and I both look at Slim, undressing him with our eyes.

"What? No!" Slim looks at us. "I'm not having sex with Colson. That's weird he's my best friend and a guy."