8

It's been a couple weeks since I had talked to Trev about what I feel is wrong with the baby. I've just been so nervous.

"Hey it's going to be okay." Trev placed a hand on my shoulder. I sat there looking at her.

"I just want him or her to be okay." I look down into my lap. "I need to go home for my doctors appointment in a couple days." I manage to say before the guys walk in.

"Hey ladies, bonfire tonight be ready." Dub says with a big smile across his face. Trev and I look at all the guys, who're all smiling, then back at each other raising an eyebrow.

There's a moment of silence between us and the seven men. "Alright." I say reluctantly before getting up off my hotel bed. I try not to make too much eye contact with any of them.

"You guys can leave now." Trev says glaring at Colson. She turns away as Colson sighs.

"Fine I know when I'm not wanted, c'mon guys." He nudges all the guys out of the room. Little does he know Trevor wants him bad.

"What do you think we're having this bonfire for?" I inquire trying to think of reasons they might want to spend even more time with us.

"Well I told Slim about your doctors appointment for our little baby. He made a point that they don't really know anything about us so this is for the guys really. I mean what don't we know about them." Trevor had explained.

I nodded and mumbled, "that Colson has a thing for you."

"What was that?" She questioned me one had on her hip while sipping her tea. 

"Uhhhhmm. Nothing." I spin myself around and start rummaging through our clothes looking for something to wear.

"Mhm, sure it's nothing." She shrugs as Slim, Ace and Rook walk in.

"What's this mess about?" Ace asks looking at all the clothes I'd previously thrown on the floor.

"Aaron has a mess because she can't think straight and probably won't be able to until her doctors appointment." Trev responds to get back at me for my comment.

"What doctors appointment?" Rook looks at everyone confused and in a tone as if he's been left out.

"A has a concern about the baby so she scheduled an appointment for a couple days from now." Slim states not looking up from his phone.

"Oh." Rook says in response and is watching me look curiously at one of Trev's lingerie sets. He cracks a smile. "Well we will let you two get ready." He tries not to laugh while pushing the guys out of the room.

"Well they left qui-" Trev turns to me with wide eyes and snatches the lingerie out of my grip.

"Was that for Colson?" I ask laughing uncontrollably. She shoves my shoulder playfully and shakes her head.

A few hours pass as we're listening to our mixed tapes, dancing and singing along to them while trying to get ready. Trev had picked out her outfit and walked into the bathroom where I was fixing my hair in nothing but my dark blue lace panties. I walk out to get dressed grabbing a random outfit off the bed.

"A, are they picking us up to take us or are we meeting them?" She inquired. I could hear the water flow from the facet as she washed her face.

"I'm not sure. I'll text one of them." I pull the white and red striped shirt over my head and some blue high waist jeans on before picking up my phone.

Text to Dub
Hey. Are you picking us up or are we meeting you there?

I put my white tom shoes on and a black belt around my waist. Trevor walks out and looks at me.

"Uhm- alright. That looks cute on you." She pauses and laughs softly. "That was my outfit but alright I'll wear yours." She picked up the outfit I had picked out.

"Oh." I laugh nervously. "Sorry I forgot." I look down at my phone checking my message from Dub.

Reply from Dub
We're picking you up.

"They'll be here soon." I look up at her in her cute black long-sleeved shirt and mom jeans and whistle. "And I thought my outfit was cute." We both laugh.

We take thirty minutes talking nonsense to one another waiting for the seven handsome men to pick us up.

Knock knock
Trevor answers the door to Slim and Ace smiling down at her. She's only five feet tall. I stand up and grab my purse and phone walking over to them. Trevor locks her arm with mine as we walk with the two men next to us.

"Where are the other five?" She asks with a furrowed brow.

"Waiting at the car. Downstairs." Ace responds smiling at Trev.

We get downstairs and to the two SUVs we're taking to the French 'beach'.

"Trevor you're sharing a car with me, Ace, Basil, and AJ." Colson says sassily looking at Trev.

She huffed and rolled her eyes at him getting in the car while mouthing 'Help me' to the rest of us, having to sit in front with Kells. I climb in the back seat of the second car next to Slim, while Rook drives and Dub sits in the passenger seat messing with the music. Rook follows Kells as they start driving to the spot we're having the bonfire. We arrive and I notice Trevor the first one out of the other car and she looks pissed. Everyone else gets out.

"Hey baby." I smile walking towards Trev with open arms passing Rook.

Trevor hugs me back and whispers in my ear. "If you weren't here I'd go insane and quit." I laugh squeezing her before letting go.

We all walk down to the beach carrying something and noticing that some girls were in our bonfire spot the guys had set up before hand. Trev and I look at each other.

"Ladies you need to go this is our spot." Trev says not taking any shit from anyone.

"C'mon let 'em stay." Dub looks at us with his best smile. I shrug and look at Trev who's sighing.

"Fine. But they can't have my booze." She responds sternly.

After a while of playing in the water and goofing off around the fire we all settle in our seats surrounding the warm fire.

"So you girls know all about us but we don't know much about you two." Colson says arms crossed over his chest.

"Well what did you want to know, Kelly?" I grin looking at AJ who's falling asleep in his lawn chair.

"Where you're from? What your full names are? When are your birthdays are? You know that kinda stuff. Like what you like to do too." He says watching the both of us.

"Aaron you start, I need to work out my thoughts before I say anything." She pleads fake pouting at me.

I nod, "Sure." I look around. "Well my name is Aaron Tae Singer. I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. My birthday is September 9th. I'm pregnant. And I like way to many things to just choose one. But my job is writing for the post." I smile and turn to Trev. "Your turn babe."

She sighs. "Full name: Trevor Blair Singer. From: Cleveland, Ohio. October 31st is my birthday. I like to shrink people, read and do art. As well as spend time with Aaron when I'm not working for you, Colson Baker." She slumps in her seat.

"So now we know everything?" Slim looks at us knowing there's more than that to who we are.

We both just nod as we and two of the other girls start to shiver. Colson notices Trev and another girl shivering but offers the new girl his jacket causing Trev to roll her eyes. Basil takes off his coat and wraps it around Trev shaking his head at Kells. The other girls cuddled up to Dub, AJ, Ace and Slim for warmth. Kind of looking like clingy horny leaches. Rook offers me his jacket not taking my no for an answer.

The rest of the night everyone except Trev and I were drinking. She was smoking but I didn't want to chance it with my baby. We were 'designated drivers.'