18

The night was relatively quiet, other than when Colson, Trev, and Dub had come back to the hotel. It had sounded like someone brought a friend home.

The next morning was slow. I woke up at 8:30 am with morning sickness. Rook got up hearing me sick and helped me into a shower. Everyone else was awake by 9:30. I eventually got out of the shower and dress into a yellow shirt with hell on the collar of it, and some of my maternity pants. Honestly anything comfortable did it for me, matching or not. We all had connecting rooms, basically taking up a whole floor.

"Morning." I sat next to Trev, having said good morning to everyone, receiving one from everyone in the room. Except Trevor who was spacing off, looking as if she was staring at Colson. "Hey, hunny." I place my hand on hers.

"Oh right." Trev smiled at me. "Morning, Mama." She kissed my cheek.

"You okay?" I ask worried. She seemed like something was bothering her. I wasn't just going to let her to her thoughts, I've seen how dangerous those are.

"Yeah. Just thinkin'." She shrugged it off as if it weren't important.

"Trev, you know I'm your best friend and your sister, right? I know you better than that. C'mon talk to me." I watched as she sighed, sitting there in her pyjamas, having looked like she just woke up.

"Do you think they can hear us?" She whispered.

"I don't know." I shrug. "Hold on." I turn from her to the guys. "Hey guys could you take it down a notch?" I wait for the hyped, hollering guys to respond. "Nope, okay." I turned back to Trev. "Yeah. They can't hear us." We both giggle a little.

"Okay." Trevor nervously played with her hands. "You know your's and Rook's first date?"

"The same night you had sex with Kelly? Yeah. I remember that night." I grinned knowing she was finally going to talk about how she really felt about Colson.

"I mean it was great. It was short. And before that in Paris it was uh an irritating time. Now even more confusing to me than before with 'Evie.'" She looked at me for help.

"What do you mean short?" I gasp, covering my mouth with one hand the other already on my bump. "Oh my god! Trevor did he not let you finish?" I look at her surprised.

"Yeah. But he's a really good kisser and he seemed genuine and passionate. So I just shrugged it off as usual." Trev looked over at Kells.

"Baby you don't need that." I look at the guys then at her. "You deserve better. You can get any guy you want. Trevor you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." I hyped as she sat up more.

"Yeah." Trev started to get up. "You're right, Mama." The guys started to quiet down, now paying us more attention.

"I am right. You slay these bitches Mamí." I called to her.

"Fuck yeah!" Dub shouted, not knowing he was helping hype her to move on from one of his best friends.

"That's right!" She looked at Colson. "I don't need a 30 second hoe." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Especially one that doesn't let her finish." I mumble to myself.

"Damn. Trev who've you been with that last only 30 seconds?" Ace inquired, he and the other guys showing up. Group including Dre, Jay, AJ, Andre, and Irv.

"Not naming any names, buuuuuut....." Trev paused. "Colson." She coughed. "It's good to see you guys." Trev walked over and kissed their cheeks after hugging them. "I gotta go get dressed." She walked back to her room.

"Really, Aaron?" Colson scoffed.

"Don't be a dick to her. It's been a rough morning." Rook jumped to my defence.