1

"Just go!" I push Trev into her interview.

"N-no." She stumbles in.

"Please close the door." We hear a deep voice say, and I close the door waiting for her interview to be over.

"I'll kill you, Aaron.." she mouths as the door closes all the way. I wait in the lunchroom of the studios.

"I am so hungry." I mumble picking up a cupcake.

"Well, hello, So Hungry." I hear someone behind me say. I turn to see a tall man standing there.

I shake my head. "No I didn't mea-"

"I know." He cuts me off. "I was just kidding. I'm Slim, by the way. Are you here for an interview to be Colson's assistant?" He holds out his hand for me to shake.

"No. My sister Trev is here for the interview. I pushed her to get it." I shake his hand. "I'm Aaron."

He nods. "You must be a good sister or a bad influence." He chuckles.

"A little of both. I just hope she gets it. I have news to tell her which I should've told her before she went in the interview."

He nods and we talk and eat as Trev and Colson finish the interview.

She walks in and glares at me "time to leave now!" Trev says in an irritated voice.

I wave bye to Slim and nod at Mr. Baker as I pass him, walking out to the car where Trev is already sitting. I look at her for a minute.

"What happen?" I say as I get in.

"He's a jerk. I mean, yeah, I need a job but not one offered by that, dick."

I giggle " was he a jerk or just hot and you couldn't help yourself so you became frustrated with yourself?"

Trevor sighs "both. I just wish he didn't take advantage of my schedule."

"You got it? Oh yeah I should probably tell you...." I look at her. She sits there arms folded across her chest and brows furrowed looking at me.

"What this time, Aaron? Setting me up to work with another beautiful man I can't help but to stare at?"

"I'm pregnant?" I say, more of a question than a statement.

"YOU'RE WHAT?" She exclaims, rather shocked. "When? How? Why didn't you tell me sooner? And no, I have no idea if I got the job."

"I'm sure you did. And obviously I had sex." I say sarcastically.