27

It's been a long two weeks without Trev. Having to take care of the guys and doing her job is harder than I thought. The fact that she doesn't get enough praise for this is insane.

I walk into the kitchen ready for the day, noticing no one is making breakfast for our group.

"They could've cleaned up at least." I lean against the counter, taking a deep breath. "That's it." I walk out into the living room.

"Morning, beautiful." Rook smiles to me.

The rest of the guys, noticed I walked in and greeted me.

"You know what?" I scoff, becoming more irritated than I usually would be.

"You okay, Mama?" Andre asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I pause for a moment. "I just think it's funny that Trev has been gone almost two weeks and you guys think it's okay not to clean up after yourselves, cook for yourselves, or do anything for yourselves and not thank the people doing it for you. Like, Trevor doesn't get enough praise for the shit she does for you."

"Woah. Woah, Mama. Calm Down." Colson looks at me, basically shook. All the guys leaning back a little in their seats.

"Yeah. Besides we can go to the bathroom by ourselves." Slim starts.

"Sure you can do the business but can you wipe your ass by yourself, because I'm not so sure." I roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Rook inquires, not looking up from his phone.

"No. I'm fine." I snap at him a little. "I need to go shopping for groceries and necessities, and I'm taking two of you with me." I cross my arms over my stomach, popping my hip, watching the guys as they cower back hoping I don't pick them. "Slim. Baze, c'mon."

"Alright." Baze gets up.

"Do I have to?" Slim questions.

"Brandon, I dare you to fuck with me right now." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Fine." He groans.

"She's so adorable when she's fiery." Rook smiles, looking at me.

"Rook, I will kick your ass." I glare.

"Be quiet and give us all a kiss goodbye." He chuckles.

"Whatever." I walk over giving each of the guys a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, uh, A.-" Colson's nervous voice stops me from leaving.

"Yeah?" I turn around and look at him.

"We'll clean up while you're gone." He chokes. "Can you get us something special?" Kells winks.

"We might stop there on the way back." I leave with Baze and Slim.

It takes us about thirty minutes to get to the shops. Hitting Target first to get necessities. I kept getting distracted every time I saw something someone would like, including stuff for the baby.

Third Person P.O.V.

"Are you guys going to help?" Colson asks, as he cleans.

"It's insane how right Aaron was about that though." AJ looks at everyone.

"I agree, I didn't realise how often we didn't say 'thank you' to her." J states.

"Rook, your baby's mama asked us to clean so she didn't have to when she gets back from shopping." Colson looks at him.

"I know. I'll help in a minute, I'm texting Trevor thank you." Rook continues his text with Trev. The rest of the guys following his lead.