17

"Where the fuck is she?" Kells asks, pacing the lounge room at the airport.

"Cut her some slack. She probably over slept." Slim groans, watching Colson pace the room.

"You know. I'll take care of everything for you. Water your plants. Keep your house tidy." Evelyn smiles sitting next to me.

"No. It's okay. My house is fine." I fake smile to her. "I'll just fix it up when I get back."

"Nonsense. You're preggers, I totally got it." She places her hands in her lap.

"Please stay out of my home." I whine as Trev rushes in.

"Hey sorry I'm so late." Trev sat next to me. "Hey, Mama." She hugs me.

"Where were you?" AJ inquires, looking at Trev.

"Overwhelmed with everything. Had to talk to Jax. And lost track of time." She responds and looks at Evelyn. "You're coming too?" Trev furrows her brows in confusion.

"No. Just keeping Aaron company. Colson isn't really good company at the moment. Thank god he's in the bathroom." Evelyn flipped her hair behind her shoulder. "You guys can call me Evie. Everyone else does."

"Yeah, okay. You gotta go. See ya around, Evelyn." Trev scoffs, escorting Evelyn out.

"Damn, where the fuck were you?" Colson snaps, looking at Trev.

"What I need a babysitter to talk to my brother now?" Trev ran her fingers through her hair, she was frustrated.

"Whatever." Colson walked away, sitting away from Trev.

"Fuck, he looks fine." She mumbled.

"I guess." I look at Kells. "I mean I have to sit between he and Dub on the flight. And He's already picking on me today." I rest my head on Trev's shoulder as we wait for the plane.

"Ready for this eleven hour flight?" Slim pats my knee.

"Eleven hours?" I start to cry. "I don't want to be uncomfortable for eleven hours."

"What did you do to her?" Rook walks over seeing me cry.

"I just asked if she was ready for the flight." Slim shrugs.

"Eleven hours." I felt the tears leave my eyes.

"It's okay, A. Hey we'll land and then we'll get to see your parents. I'm excited to meet them for the first time." Rook tried so hard to reassure me.

"Aaron doesn't like flying or our parents." Trev mumbled just loud enough for the guys to hear.

"Oh." They both looked at me.

"Well we'll all be on the same flight. And I'll give you a chocolate bar." Rook smiles.

"Suck up." Slim coughs.

"We need you to hold our weed. They won't check you." Dub informs.

"Okay. But where?" Trev looks at me.

"Drop it in boys." I open my shirt, revealing my white lace bra and baby belly.

"Oh that's cute." Trev ran her fingers along the rim of my bra. "Where'd you get it?"

"Uhm. I don't remember." I look down at my new bra.

"Rook likes it too." AJ jokes.

"Shut up." He elbows AJ in his side.

"Flight 216 leaving for Australia, to gate C please." A flight attendant had come over the intercom.

We finished packing the marijuana in our shirts. Walking to the gate Trev hesitated to get on.