25

Last night was crazy fun. Best birthday I've had in a while. Trev woke up with a hangover, and the guys left early to get some studio work done. It was already noon by the time Trev got in the shower.

"I just feel like he can't actually see me, ya know?" She steps out in a towel, drying her hair with another one. "Like I'm invisible."

"Mhmm." I look up from my laptop, sitting on Slim's bed my ankles crossed. "Why did you shower in Slim's shower?"

"His hot water pressure is the best." She admits, looking at me. "Did you hear a word I said?" Trev questions.

"Of course I did. And if it means that much for him to actually see you or understand you then make him realise you exist. Or do it for yourself." I close my laptop, tilting my head slightly back relaxing. "These men ain't shit." I say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah?" She laughs. "Speaking of men....." she raises an eyebrow, looking at me. "Who's bed did you sleep in last night?"

"Shut up and get dressed." I laugh. "Oooooo, what're you gonna wear today?" I inquire, giggling.

"Might just go in a bra and panties." Trevor jokes.

"Oof, Dub be all over that." I smile.

"Damn, I hope." She puts on some black panties and bra, black long sleeve shirt and pants, with a camouflage jacket over it.

"You look gorgeous." I rest on Slim's bed, slightly uncomfortable.

"Thank you, beautiful." Trev blushes, doing her make up and hair. "C'mon let's go see the guys, maybe bring them some food."

"Ugh..." I pretend not to want to go. "Okay." I slip into my toms.

Trev and I walk downstairs, locking the house up after we leave. We took Trev's car, driving to Dominos to get the guys some pizza, then to the studio.

I carry the pizza in, Trev opening the door for me. Both of us singing to Behind You by Dub, it being the last song playing in the car.

"Hey beautiful men." I say as we walk in, Trev laughing quietly,

"Hey." Basil smiles, taking a pizza.

"Hey, ladies." AJ calls from across the room.

"My girls." Slim kisses our cheeks.

"Sup." Kells nods.

"Thought it smelled like love." Dub grins.

We hadn't gotten a hello from Rook yet, looking over to see him passed out in his seat.

"Awe the sleepy boy." Trev laughs.

"Shhh." I place the pizza's in Colson's lap, since he likes to ignore us, then sat next to Rook. "Hey." I rub his shoulders gently, kissing his cheek.

"Aaron?" He coos, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hey, princess." I chuckle, as he leans his head on my shoulder, kissing it softly.

"I have a headache." He mumbles.

"Shouldn't have had so much to drink last night." I hold him, looking at Trev, who's smirking. I give JP a kiss on his forehead.

"Did-" Rook starts. "Did you guys bring pizza?" He looks at the boxes, confused.

"Yeah we did." Trev tries stating seriously.

"Thank you." JP sits up, grabbing a pizza. "You are the best." He opens the box, taking a slice.

"At least he knows." Trev winks. "Oh, Colson, tonight's my night off-" she starts.