5

I slowly start to wake up to Trev cleaning up the coffee she spilt. Her playlist playing Trap Paris as I woke up. Trev started pouring another cup of coffee for herself and Colson.

"Woke up in Paris." I sing along with the song, startling Trev. She spills her coffee again, looking at me angrily as I start laughing.

"That's it. I give up. I thought being here was supposed to be easy. I thought he was going to be nice because of the way he acted on the plane. But nooooooo." She says plopping onto her hotel bed. "Can you take him coffee?" She begs me.

"Sure." I get up slipping my jeans on, then pouring Kells a cup of warm black coffee. He walks in.

"Where's my coffee?" He asks, in a demanding voice.

"Damn. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It's Paris y'all chill." I smile handing Colson his coffee. Turning to pour Slim, and Rook  a cup. "Has he been like this all morning?" I inquire.

"Yes! He has!" Trev sighs.

"It's okay, mama." I hear Slim call to Trev. "He should lighten up soon."

I smile handing them their coffee. And making Trev and I some cappuccinos. I hand one to her and sit in the chair by the window. Trev watches me and drinks her cappuccino like it's a shot of vodka. I sip mine, raising one of my eyebrows.

"That colour looks good on you." I say to Trev, looking at her lipstick then at Colson. "Don't you think, Kelly?" I smirk.

Kells chokes on his coffee, nodding. Causing Slim and Rook to laugh. "Uh-hum." He clears his throat. "Yeah it does." He says watching her lips as she talks.

"Well. If you don't need me today. I'm going to run errands with Aaron. I was hoping we could go shopping." She says with a smile on her face, trying to get her way.

"Well in that case I need some things too so I'll come with you both." Kelly says, finishing his cup of coffee. "So are you two ready?" He smiles.

I slide into my converse pulling a fluffy jacket over my frail arms. "Oh yeah." I nod. "Shopping in Paris." I sing as if I were singing Trap Paris. Kells and Slim laugh and Rook almost spits out his coffee.

Trev gives in to Kelly's smile and gets up taking my arm as we walk through Paris. They three guys trail behind us talking loudly and laughing. Trev and I listen to their conversation as it gets more serious.

"Why did you decide to bring, Aaron?" Rook asks. "I mean not that I don't enjoy her company but you only need one assistant."

"It was a package deal." Slim smiles.

"Trev wouldn't leave without Aaron because Aaron is pregnant and I personally think she wouldn't last as my assistant without her. Aaron keeps Trev grounded and that I believe is why I haven't been smacked on the back of my head yet." Colson informs Rook.

"Oh. I didn't know she was pregnant." He says.

Trev and I look at each other "truuuuu" we both say giggling. A tattooed man walks up to us.

"Bonjour belle." The extremely cute, tattooed man with hazel eyes says to Trev. I look back at Colson seeing his jaw tighten as Trev talks to the French native in his beautiful language.

Colson walks over with the guys and stops the conversation by saying we have to go. Why's he so protective? He must really have a thing for Trevor. I mean why wouldn't he? She's beautiful, strong, salty (most of the time) and his assistant.

We walk into one of the Paris shops. Trevor angry at Colson for ruining a perfectly good conversation that was going to end in a possible date. He didn't care. I looked around the shop. Every little think was so cute yet so expensive but it's Paris so what the hell.

"See anything interesting here?" Rook asks picking up a small silver rose necklace. I shake my head looking at Colson and Trev tense around each other. "How about this?" He shows me the necklace. I slowly take the small Rose into my hand.

"It's so pretty." I smile.

"I'll get it for you." Rook mumbles as Colson and Trev walk over.

"Leave me alone and take a step back Colson Baker." Trev growls angrily at him.

"Let's go." He demands.

"You're such a fucking asshole, you don't own any of us. You're always telling us what to. Get your panties out of a bunch and lea--" Colson cuts her off kissing her passionately. Causing the rest of us to walk away awkwardly.

Sorry it's short and shitty. I'm tired and I can't focus.