10

It was as if that morning had started early. Everyone was up at six am. Trev and Colson still weren't home. At least Trev text me from our childhood home using our brother, Jax's, phone to tell me she was alright. But still no word from Kells. Ace, AJ, Basil, and Dub had gone home, already. Leaving me with Rook and Slim.

"Can you believe that argument?" I scoff thinking about what had happened between Colson and Trevor.

"No.... actually yeah." Slim said resting his head on my shoulder slowly falling back to sleep. "They needed to fight things out."

"Yeah and now they need to talk it out." Rook butted in eating a bowl of cereal.

I sigh. "They need to get home. Well at least Trev does." I say as Trevor walks into the house and into her room, taking her phone with her and reading her messages.

"Okay. That was creepy." Rook mumbles.

I get up and lay a pillow under Slim's head. "I'm going to check on her." I pass Rook kissing his temple.

"Hey you." I knock on her door.

"Hey.... you." She manages through tears. "You know I wish my life with guys was simple."

"I know, Trev." I sit across from her on her bed.

"It's just. There's this great guy that 'just wants to love me.' I mean he's an asshole but he's still great. Even with what was said last night." She sighs looking down at Colson's old texts from last night. "Then there's my sexy German ex-husband." She shakes her head as I wipe the tears from her face.

"What did Mr. Krüger want, anyways?" I look at her sympathetically.

"He wanted to take me to a charity event he's having. It's formal. I don't really want to wear a dress this evening." Trev stays looking down at her phone at the messages from Colson.

"Oh. Well..... I can go for you." I lift her chin. "It's not a big deal. I mean I know Jimmy and I can speak German." I inform causing her to smile.

"You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for." She hugs me. "But you smell like you've been in a sauna with sweaty men. You need to shower." She laughs.

"You have no idea." I get up off her bed and head to the shower. "You can just stay in bed and I'll tell him you're sick." I say to her from the bathroom.

Trevor changes into her grey Calvin Klein underwear and sports bra, then getting back into bed and falling sleep.

I shave my legs and wash myself before getting out of the shower. I walk into the room with a robe over my body and scrubbing my hair in a towel.

"Hey, Trev..." I look up seeing Slim and Rook in the room. "Oh uh hey guys."

"Hey, A, where are you getting ready to go?" Slim questions, hand gesturing at my current attire.

"I'm going to go to a charity event so Trev doesn't have to." I half smile looking at the both of them.

"Would you like me to go with?" Rook inquires, hopefully.

"I'm the 'date' for another person." I look down. "I'm going with Mr. Krüger so Trev doesn't have to." I turn around looking for a dress to wear.

"Oh..." Rook sounds disappointed and angry at the same time.

Walking back into the bathroom I turn the hair dryer on blowing my hair dry so I can curl it. After I finish I slip panties on under my robe and grab a dress, taking my robe off and putting it on as Slim and Rook talk amongst each other.

"Hey can one of you zip me?" I ask politely.

"Sure." Slim gets up zipping the back of my dress.