13

It's the day of the date. I decided to ask Rook to make it a double date, that way Trev could come with us too because I was so nervous I needed her. Being pregnant, and surrounded by gorgeous men all day, everyday, and just getting a date came as a surprise. How do people even date when they're pregnant?

"AARON! Wake up, Mama." Trev rushes in my room, jumping on my bed.

"What!?!" I jolt up, when seeing she's okay I lay back down and groan. "What is it Trevor?" I cover my face with the blanket.

"It's the day of your date." She smiled widely, pulling the blanket off me.

"You realise it's a double date, right? You're going too. With, whomever, Rook chooses to bring." I sit up, wearing a sports bra and some black sweats.

"Yeah. Hopefully he doesn't bring Colson though." She scoffed, settling onto my bed.

"He said he was trying to bring Slim or Dub for you." I rub my face, not ready to wake up.

"Ooooo, my boys." She giggled, looking at my messy blonde hair. "You need some tea, Mama?" I nod and get off my bed. Trev leaves the room getting me some tea.

I pick up my phone seeing texts from all the guys saying good morning, I responded to everyone. Resulting in a text from Rook.

Message:

Hey, change of plans. Can we please meet a little earlier? Say like 4:30?

I shrug walking downstairs to find Trev pulling an outfit out of the dryer.

"Hey Rook wants to know if we can meet earlier? 4:30 okay?" I tilt my head, looking at her outfit still in her hands. "Oof that's cute."

"Right." She nodded. "And as for meeting earlier, sure. Why not?" Trev smirked. "If it means you can spend more time with Rook." She shrugged, grinning from ear to ear.

"Trev!" I smack her shoulder softly. "Alright I'll text him back now." I look down at my phone.

"Oh and now you guys are talking nonstop." She laughs, causing me to glare at her and shake my head.

"Oh shut up." I walk back to my room and message Rook back.

Reply:

Yeah. 4:30 is fine. See you then. XX

I walk to my closet, looking through my clothes. Panic starts to set in from not knowing what I'm going to wear. Flipping through the clothes, I pull out a white blouse, some jeans I can barely still fit into, and some cute flats. I shrug looking at myself in the mirror. Why would he want to take a pregnant woman on a date? He can have any woman he wants. He's a drummer. And a cute, sweet, kind gentle guy. Oh my god! Why are you thinking about Rook this way? You guys are friends.

"Did you hear me?" I hadn't notice Trev walk into my room.

"Uhm-" I shake my head and look at her through the mirror.

"I asked if you were alright. Sweetie, this is a good thing. You're going to have fun." She stands behind me, putting my hair into a half ponytail and tying a pink floral scarf around it.

"You're right. I guess I'm just nervous." My hand rests on my stomach. I sigh and look at Trev in the mirror. She was wearing a black strappy cropped top, with some black jeans ripped at the knees, a black jean jacket and some cute black high heel boots. "You lookin like a snack, hunny."

"Oof, yeah I do." She strikes a pose. Her makeup done, her black hair slightly curled. Trevor looks all dolled up.

I walk to my dresser and sit in the stool, putting on some makeup, I put on the little rose necklace from France that Rook bought me the day Colson kissed Trev.