19

It had been a few weeks since we had moved on from Australia/ New Zealand and onto the North American tour, starting with back in Cleveland. I was glad to be back in my bed. Trev was glad to be back home.

"Hey, Mama." Trev whispers, gently taking my hand. "You should wake up. Everyone's here and it's already 10 a.m."

I opened my eyes slowly, seeing her in her black jeans ripped at the knees, vans on her feet, a black sweater, dark hair dropping over her shoulders. Trev's green eyes sparkling with excitement. She looked more relaxed and comfortable than a few weeks ago.

"I don't want to wake up." I groan, rolling over onto my other side.

"No. Aaron, c'mon get up, please." She begs. "I'll tell you something I think you'll really want to know." She whispers in my ear, catching my attention.

"Hmmm?" I mumble, rolling onto my back.

"We got your favourite breakfast." Trev smiles brightly. "Rook's coming up with it right now. And might I say your man is lookin' extra fine for you today." She chuckles.

"Oof. What's the special occasion?" I raise an eyebrow, stretching.

"Nothing. And before he-" JP had walked in before Trev could finish her sentence. "Nevermind." She grins.

Rook clears his throat, looking away. Trev's right he does look good. That colour on him. Mmmph. He's looking delicious. I get pulled from my thoughts by the realisation he wasn't looking at me.

"What's his problem?" I whisper, my voice slightly softer and more delicate than normal because I just woke up.

"No, Mama. Your whole tittie out and he just being a gentleman." Trev laughs.

"Aha." I look down. "Girl get your ass back under this blanket." I pull the duvet over me. "Being pregnant is rough. I mean I always want to be naked but I can't. I can't smoke or drink. I can have sex but SOMEONE..." I look at Rook who's handing me my tray of food. "Isn't giving me what I want."

JP chuckles, kissing my forehead. "You'll be fine. Eat your breakfast." He sat in front of me on my bed.

"You two are acting weird. Like is there something I should know or what's going on?" I ask, chewing my food.

"No, nothing's wrong, Mama." Trev rests against my headboard. "Just get ready for the day then come downstairs. Colson is complaining because he misses your arguments. It has been a few weeks." She laughs.

"She's right." Rook nods as I feed him a little of my food.

"Okay." I shrug.

"Aaron, you alright?" Trev gives me a concerned look.

"Yeah. It's just the closer and closer I get to becoming a mother. I feel anxiety and stress. What if I'm not as good a mum as I think I'll be?" I huff, tearing up.

"You're gonna be a great mom." Rook reassures, resting his hand on my knee that's out of the blanket. "Are you completely naked?" He questions.

"Mhm." I nod, resting my head on Trev's shoulder.

"Oh. Uhm. Okay." He looks me up and down.

"I don't know what made you think you're not gonna be a good mum but those thoughts need to go away." Trev kisses my forehead. "Or that person gets their ass beat. Either or really." She takes a grape from my bowl.

"Okay." I set the tray aside. "I'm going to get dressed." I scoot to the foot of the bed and stand up letting the blanket drop, stretching my naked body.