21

Dub's P.O.V.

"He-" I stop and do a double take at the scene. "Well, hello ladies." I lean against the wall, watching the two beautiful women make out.

"Hey Dub-O." The blonde giggles, summoning me over with her finger.

"C'mon. Join us." The brunette pouts.

"I shouldn't. You two look pretty entertained so I'll just watch." I grin, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"Oh, you're such a bad boy." The brunette sang.

Rook's P.O.V.

"J.P., could you come here a moment." I hear Aaron call, from my room.

"Sure." I get up from my seat, in the front room. "I'm not going in the bathroom with you." I sit on the edge of the bed, after entering the my bedroom.

"You don't have to." Aaron says, in a sultry voice, causing me to look up from my phone.

"Uh...." I feel my jaw drop, seeing her wearing red lingère, and a shear lace robe dropped off her shoulders and loosely hanging from her arms, her tattoos very visible. "Hmm." I clear my throat, very obviously, staring at her.

"I thought you'd like it." She giggles, now standing right in front of me.

"I-I-I-" I take a deep breath. "I do." I watch as she straddles my lap, kissing my neck.

"Good." Aaron whispers against my skin, whilst grinding against my already formed erection. "Daddy, I want you." She licked the side of my face, which I strangely enjoyed.

"Y-you.... you want me?" I asked as she nodded. I couldn't resist her little pout.

Giving in and kissing her roughly. I could feel her hands travel all over my body as she eagerly stripped me down to just my boxers. Aaron ran her hands through my hair, as we both moan, our movements in sync.

"Shut up, Trev." She giggles, causing me to look up at her confused, then looking around the room. Trev no where in sight. I'm not quite sure why she was thinking of her sister while we're basically having sex.

Trev's P.O.V.

"Oof Daddy, yes! Spank him harder." I holler watching the two men fuck. "Oh my god yes!" I moan out watching them. "I'm enjoying this way too much." I breathe out. "Also there's no way this is real. In real life you two are way too pussy to be this rough during sex." I look up as if to someone or something mouthing thank you. "Hey faster." I clap my hands, getting their attention. "I wanna hear slapping noises." I demand.

I sat back, watching as Slim pounds into Kells. For some reason this is my shit. This is absolutely the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Watching the two of them fight for dominance as they made love. Them sweating made it like one thousand times better. I really don't know what I did to deserve this but I am glad.

Colson's P.O.V.

I look back at Trev, whose laying on my bed in her bright pink lingère, then go back to writing on the door. The message saying 'Don't open, the vibes will leave.'

"Colson, you're boring me. We should do something." Trev whines, as I walk back over to her.

"Well, what'd you want?" I ask, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Honestly?" She questions.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me harder than you ever have." Trev admits. "And for longer than 30 seconds." She pauses. "If you can."