2

Mia sighed to herself as she looked to her case for Hogwarts. She turned to walk out of her room as Lucius appeared, mia jumped slightly "do you have to sneak up on people?" mia asked and Lucius smirked "i wanted to speak to you about the dark lord" Lucius said and mia groaned "really? im fifteen, do we have to have this conversation?" "the dark lord wants to meet you" Lucius said "why wouldn't he? im fabulous" mia said as Lucius sighed "mia" "father" "im serious" "i thought he was my godfather" mia said as Lucius groaned, he knew what she was doing "stop avoiding the subject, your brother and sister have met him" Lucius said and mia crossed her arms over her chest "my sister...my fourteen year old sister, please tell me this is some sort of sick joke, shes a child, im a child, we all our, and don't give me, we're malfoys crap, I don't care, if im a Malfoy, a weasley, whatnots, we are kids, and I don't want to be involved with him, I want to pass my O.W.L.S father" mia said as narcissa walked up, She sighed as she looked to her daughter and husband "mia, go wait downstairs, with draco and maya, I want to speak with your father" narcissa said and mia nodded. Narcissa turned to Lucius and glared " told you, leave mia out of it, you know how she feels" "shes a Malfoy" "i don't care, shes my little girl and I don't want her joining, same goes with maya" narcissa said.

***

Mia sighed as she got to kings cross station "you better not embarrass me both of you" draco said as he looked to maya and mia. Mia looked to him and raised an eyebrow "us? embarrass you, please, we're the ones that should be embarrassed, being related to a gimp like you" mia said as narcissa looked to her "mia narcissa Malfoy, that is enough" narcissa said and mia bite her lip, shutting herself up as draco smirked "don't you start draco, look after your sisters I mean it" "yes mum" draco said as he kissed her cheek and got on the train. Maya hugged narcissa as mia went to get on the train "not so face, I want a word with you" narcissa said and mia sighed "you didn't want a word with those two" mia said "those two aren't causing trouble mia, or got expelled from their class school" narcissa said as mia sighed. Narcissa looked to her oldest daughter and sighed "best behaviour, I mean it" narcissa said "yes mum" "i mean it, or I will come up to Hogwarts and I will sort things out, your father and I have spoken to professor snape as of course you will be in slytherin and we have got  you your own private dorm, I don't want to regret it" "of course mum" mia said and narcissa smiled and hugged her daughter  "be good" "i cant promise anything" mia said.

***

Mia got on the train and took a seat next to maya and sighed "ready for Hogwarts?" maya asked and mia smirked "i think you should be asking if Hogwarts is ready for us" mia said, and how right she was, Hogwarts was in for a shock that was for sure.