6

Mia yawned as she sat at breakfast. Maya sat across the table at her and looked to her "you look terrible" Maya said as Mia rolled her eyes "love you too, sis" Mia said as she  grabbed some toast for breakfast. "theres your favourite teacher" maya said as she looked to snape eho was walking into the hall. Mia looed ot him and glared "hes an arse" mia said as maya laughed slightly "its been lie three months, how are you still at it with hating him, its not like you mia, you usually forget about them" maya siad and mia nodded "oh, i know, but he ust ges under my skin, and hes always there smirking so arragontly at me" Mia said as maya rolled her eyes "your as stubbron as our father" maya said "oh no, im worse" mia said as she took a bite of toast as maya rolled her eyes at her older sister. Draco waled into the hall, Mia looked to him speaking to umbridge and frowned "well isnt our brother a suck up" maya said "clearly, the question is why did he suck up to umbitch, and what is he playing at, hes my twin i know when hes up to something" mia said as she glanced  to her brother "probably trying to get one over on potter" "yeah"

***

Mia walked out of potions the following day and walked into the great hall at dinner. "snape is an utter arsehole" Mia said as she looekd to see maya look uneasy at the sound of his name "whats up?" mia asked "nothing"maya said as she looked down at her dinner. Mia frowned as she took a seat opposite her sister "did snape do somethig, i see how you changed when i mentioned his name?" mia said as maya looed to mia "you coud say that" "maya, tell me or do i have to sent mother an owl?" mia said "dont hate me" maya said as mia frowned "your scaring me" "i slept with him, im so sorry" maya said as mia looked ot her sister in shock "maya" "im sorry" maya said as she stopped up and walked out of the hall. Mia sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed, she couldnt believe he had seduced her little sister. Mia looked up at the staff table where she and snape made eye contact. She looked to him and shoot him a glare.

***

A week had passed since Mia had learned about Severus and Maya, she was shocked but she knew maya was avoiding her. Mia walked out of the common room, she was running late as always. She walked into the great hall, where she spotted lucius talking with an upset maya "father? what are you doing here? not as if its not nice to see you, is mum here, i didnt do anything this time" Mia said as lucius smiled to her "dont worry, tis just a flying visit, i wanted to check on you, i seen you brother earlier and i wanted to tell your sister here the good news" lucius said as Mia frowned, she looked to maya and saw that she was clearly upset "maya, what si it" mia aksed "nothing" maya said as she wiped away the tears in her eyes. Mia turned to look at lucius "dad?" "maya here is to be bethrothed to the dark lord, isnt it great" lucius said as mia frowned "your kidding, shes fourteen like hell, like hell is this gonna happen" mia siad, she could feel her anger rising "oh it is, and you cant stop it, the dark lord agrees once she turns seventeen its going to happen and you cant stop him, hes the dark lord mia, you will get yourself killed" lucius said as she glared at him "wanna bet, he is not getitng anywhere near my baby sister, he can ill me if he wants but ill die to protect her" mia yelled as severus walked into the hall. He spotted an angry mia and sighed "mia, come with me" he said "sod off" mia said "mia now" he siad and mia groaned and nodded "this is not over" mia siad as she walked away.

***

Mia walked into the dungeons and into snapes office as he locked the door behind her "dont you dare tell me to calm down, i have a right to be angry okay, shes my little sister, i will do anything to protect her and if you think im going to sit back and shut my mouth its not going to happen" mia said "i have no doubt that you wont be sitting back and shutting up" He said as she looked to him. She glared at him "meaning" she asked "you know what im saying mia, im saying you are going ot get yourself killed if your not careful" "careful sir, sounds lie you care, besides id do it for her" "dont be so stupid girl" he said as she glared at him "get out of my way, im gonig to kill my father" mia said as she gripped her wand "no" "no?" "im not letting you out of here, until you calm down" severus said as mia went to pushed past him but he pushed her so that her back hit the wall. She looked to him and glared as he took a step towards him, trappinghr between him and the wall "let me go" "no, you stupid girl, im not going to let you do something stupid" he said as she looked to him, they held eye contact for a moment before he atached his lips to hers. Mia kissed back immediatley her hands traveleld to his hair, she expected it to be greasy, but it was soft. She  tucked at his hair and he grabbed her hips and lifted her up onto the desk.

Mia moaned as he kissed at her neck she rolled her eyes back into her head as she started to undress as he did. she looked to him as he picked her up and dropped her onto the couch in the office. She smirked as he climbed on top of her and smirked as he pushed into her. She wasnt even thinknig of what she was doing, but she knew that she wanted him in that moment. She ran her nails down his back as he started to move in and out of her. She bite her lip trying to stopping herself from screaming, she didnt want him to have the bennefit of it on her. Mia started to qurestion herself, did she really hate severus snape or did she lust after him? and how would her family react once they found out, after all he wasnt pureblood and that was what mattered to the malfoys.