21

Mia sighed as she walked down to snape chambers and sighed. He had summoned her there to him and she wasn't happy. She would rather be sleeping. She walked in and looked to him and sighed "you summoned me, if it's not for food I'm not interested" she said as he looked to her and rolled his eyes "it's about the note, it seems that miss granger is behind it" snape said as Mia sat back on his bed and sighed "what are we going to do" she asked as he looked to her and smiled slightly "your not going to do anything and act as if it's all normal while I talk to her, I won't be blackmailed by a student especially by a gyffindor" he said as Mia looked to him and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair "it's going to be okay?" She asked as he nodded.

He placed a hand on her thigh as she looked to him and smirked as he ran his hand up her thigh onto her waist and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close and kissed him as he pushed her back onto the bed as he ran his hands up herself thighs as they started to undress. She looked to him and smirked as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Mia ran her hands through his hair and groaned. Once they were finished, Mia stood as she got changed back into her robes. She looked to snape and smirked "I better go, before anyone notices that I am gone" she said as he nodded "you don't need to worry, I'll sort this" he said as Mia looked to him and smiled "I know"

***

Later that day, Mia went into hogsmead to meet Narcissa with maya. She knew her mother had missed her and that he wanted to see them. Mia sat with maya and Narcissa as they looked I her and frowned. They knew that she wasn't herself at all and they were worried over her "Mia, are you okay" Narcissa asked her daughter as Mia looked to her and smiled "I'm fine, I have a headache that's all' Mia said as Maya looked to her and frowned. She knew her sister and she knew that she wasn't herself at all.  Maya knew her sister well enough to know that she was lying and when she was hiding something.

Later, Mia got back to hogwarts. She was feeling dreadful. She was feeling even worse that she did before and she didn't know what was wrong with her, Mia Waldo down the hall as she started to feel dizzy when all of a sudden, she had fell to the floor. A few hours later Mia woke up in The hospital Wing. She frowned to herself as she remembered what had happened "what happened" Mia asked as madam pomfrey walked over to her and smiled "you fainted and I guess congratulations is in order" she said as Mia looked to her and frowned "what?" "Your pregnant miss malfoy" she said as Mia looked to her and frowned as she realised that she was as good as dead.