Part 10

Benedict's POV

The next morning, I woke up to light streaming through the window in my bedroom. I looked down and saw Amelia's head resting on my chest, moving in sync with my breathing.

She was wearing an old shirt of mine and nothing else. I smiled sheepishly, my mind on what we had done the night before and how she had finally been able to stay over all night.

I reached over to my nightstand for my phone so I could check what time it was, but I accidentally woke her up.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?" I whispered.

She groaned, burying her face in my chest and wrapping her arms tightly around me. "Fine," she said, her voice muffled by my shirt.

"Do you want to take a shower and then I'll make you breakfast?"

Amelia nodded and rolled over, running her hand through her hair. "What time is it?"

"It's only half past seven. We have plenty of time before you need to start heading home. Remember, your mum thinks you have a massive hangover."

"That's right," she tittered. "I think she'd rather me have a massive hangover than find out that I shagged my handsome English professor."

"Did you? That's quite naughty of you. I hope you enjoyed it, though?"

"Mmm... Very much so," she moaned softly. "I was hoping he might join me in the shower?"

"He would love to, but he'd better start making breakfast." I took her hand and pressed my lips against it. "Maybe next time."

"Oh alright," she groaned before standing up. She smirked as she stripped off my shirt and threw it straight at my face.

"You look absolutely beautiful," I spoke while admiring her curvaceous body in the natural morning light.

"You're just saying that..."

"Nope, I mean it. Every word."

She blushed and bit her lip. "Towels?"

"Bottom shelf. And turn right for hot water. The shower is messed up."

"Thanks for letting me know."

I watched as she went in to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. As soon as I heard the water start running, I got up and went to the kitchen to begin preparing breakfast.

I made us both omelettes and potatoes, finishing the moment she walked out. It was perfect timing.

Amelia, wearing her outfit from the night before, sat down at the table.

I, wearing only boxers and a shirt, followed in suit.

After complimenting my cooking skills, Amelia practically plowed into her omelette. I simply chuckled and watched her, eating slowly.

"So when are we going to do this again?" She asked. "Sex, I mean."

I let out a stifled laugh. "I don't know. I guess it'll happen when the time is right. Class starts again next week, so maybe before or after that. I really can't say. But I can't wait."