Chapter 2: Broken

~Camp Half-Blood~

I woke up the next morning with a tremendous headache. I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary. I also noticed Nico, Thalia, and Leo asleep in chairs around my bed. I sat up, but immediately regretted it. I laid back down with a groan, causing the others to wake up. "Percy!" Nico said. "Are you ok?" Thalia asked me. "Oh, yeah, just fine. Not like I just saw the love of my life die, or walked in my apartment to see my family dead. Nope, i'm just great." I said my voice heavily laced with sarcasm. They all gasped. "What?!" Leo said. "Your family is dead?" Nico asked at the same time. I just nodded my head and closed my eyes. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Then my father flashed in. "Percy!" he said sadly. I didn't realize it, but I started to cry. I mean, can you blame me? I lost Annabeth, my Wise Girl, the one I fell into Tartarus for, the one that stole my heart. I felt my father pick me up, and I sobbed in his arms. He kept saying it would be alright, but I knew it wouldn't be. Not without my Wise Girl here. Things would will never be the same again, and coming to that realization, I broke. I, the great Perseus Jackson, hero of Olympus, broke.

I cried writing this, and my friend was all like, feel da feels man! Anyway, I hope you liked this chappy and be prepared for more soon!
And don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Casey