Chapter 17: Surprise Visit

Recap

~Stark Towers~

Someone was shaking me. "Percy, wake up!" I heard Tony say. I groaned. "What time is it?" I asked, half asleep. "Umm 3:00 in the morning, but thats besides the point!" Tony said, still shaking me. I groaned and rolled over. "Tony, go back to bed. Im tired." I mumbled. "No, I want you to show me your powers and hacking skills!" He whined. "Fine, just let me get dressed." I said getting out of bed. "Okay!" he said, leaving the room. I flashed some clothes on with my powers and got out of my room. I ended up creating a miniature tsunami in the pool, a personal hurricane, and hacking into some of S.H.I.E.L.D's highest classified files. After all this, I collapsed on the couch. What can I say? That was exhausting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by Bruce shaking me. I groaned and rolled over, forgetting I was on the couch. I landed with a thud. I shot up and had riptide out in 3 seconds instantly scanning the room for danger. I looked around and saw no danger. I also saw the Avengers looking at me weird. I blushed and waved awkwardly. "Uh, hi." I said. "Percy why were you sleeping on the couch?" Steve asked. "Um, last night Tony woke me up at 3 AM and I showed him my abilities and fell asleep." I said still blushing. "Oh, will you make pancakes for us, please?" Natasha asked. I groaned, "Doesn't Tony have professional chefs or something?" I asked. "Yes, actually. I do." Tony said. "Well then call them to make your breakfast! I am going back to bed." I said, making my way to my room. When I got there, I was in for a surprise.

~Steve~

I could see that Percy was exhausted, so when he went to his room I turned to Tony. "What did you do to the poor kid?!" I asked him. "I-I just asked for a display for his powers! I didn't know he would be so exhausted!" He said. I scowled and glared at him. I was about to say something but was interrupted. I heard, what sounded like, a high-pitched whine. "What was that?" I asked Tony. "That was Jarvis, someone hacked him and crashed him." Tony said. "Doesn't that only happen when Fury comes?" I asked. "Yeah, I wonder why-" Tony stopped speaking abruptly and his face went pale. "We have to go to Percy's room.... NOW!" He said frantically. Oh no, I hope Percy is alright........

~Percy~

I walked in my room to see........................Thalia. Oh Styx, she is going to kill me. "Um, hi, Thalia." I said. She glared at me and slapped me, hard. "Hi? Hi?! Don't you 'hi' me mister. You went and cut yourself off from everyone for two years! Then when we finally find you, you say hi?!" She yelled. She had sparks flying off of her, and I could tell it was interfering with Jarvis. "Thanks, you need to calm down. That's it, take a few deep breaths. There you go." I said, calming her down. Well, until the Avengers came in, guns blazing, that is..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a cut! Hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the wait....... My ipod was malfunctioning so I couldn't upload. But it's fixed now! If you liked it, make sure you vote!

~C