Chapter 19: Leo, the smile-maker

Recap:

After Percy blacked out, I broke the shield he put around me and ran to him. He was really pale and breathing shallowly. I put my hands on his chest and channeled some of my energy to him. He gradually gained his color and started breathing normally. I looked up at the Avengers and said, "He's exhausted and needs his rest. I will keep an eye on him for now. I haven't seen my cousin in two years." I said. The Avengers blinked and walked out, all except one. I looked up and saw...... "Thor!" I said. I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Hello, Thalia." He said, while hugging me back. I stepped back and said, "Keep an eye on him for me?" He nodded, "Of course." He said. "Thanks, Thor." I said. He smiled. "No problem." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Clint~
When Tony became pale, I knew something was wrong. Except, I didn't expect it to be a temperamental electric goddess. Who also happens to be Percy's cousin that he hasn't seen in two years. I was shocked, to say the least. I hope Percy will be okay...........

~Thalia~

After Thor agreed to watch Percy for me, I left Stark Towers. I went back to Leo's house to give him the news. When I walked in, Leo was sleeping again. I shook the scrawny son of Hephaestus until he woke up. He groaned and rolled off the desk. He instantly shot up with a flaming hammer in his hand. He looked around for the danger and saw me. He put his hammer away and sighed. "Seriously, Thals? You couldn't have just called?" I shrugged. "I found Percy, he is in the Avengers." I said. He instantly brightened at the mention of my cousin. "Really?! That lucky son of Poseidon. I've always wanted to meet them." He muttered. I snorted. "They're not all they say they are. They put Percy into a deep sleep after they tried to kill me." I replied sourly. His eyes went wide, " Is Percy ok?!" He asked frantically. "He should be ok, he just needs to sleep it off." I said, calming him. His shoulders slumped with relief. "Ok. That's good." He said. I smiled. I looked around and saw a half-finished Festus. "You've been working on Festus." I said. He instantly brightened. "Yes, I have. I just have to build a new control disk and attach his wings. Then he'll be brand new!" Leo said happily. I smiled, seems I've been doing that a lot lately. This kid could make anyone smile.

Hi! So, before you kill me and place threats on me for the terrible filler chapter, I just want to say......... LOOK BEHIND YOU! *runs and hides* (whispers) ok, please don't kill me and expect a new and better chapter within a couple weeks. Thanks for the votes, comments, and follows! Also, this chapter is dedicated to: @supersized_mcshizzle. Thanks for the votes and comments! Love the name by the way. Okay! I'm done now!

~Casey, out!