Chapter 13: Scary Awakenings

Recap:

They all ran in and stacked their plates full of food. Once they sat down, Natasha was the first to take a hesitant bite. After she did, she moaned. "Percy, where did you learn to cook like this?" She praised me. "My aunt taught me." I said, referring to Hestia. By this time, the rest of the Avengers had dug in to their plates as well. They looked at me after my comment. Then went back to eating like ravenous dogs. Then again, I wasn't much better. After everyone was done, Tony asked, "Who's doing dishes?" "I will!" I said excitedly. They all looked at me shocked. "Unless someone else wants to do it?" I asked sadly. They each had a chorus of 'no' and I smiled. "Watch this." I said excitedly. I filled the sink with water and put soap in. I then stepped back, this got me some weird looks from the Avengers. I flicked my wrist and the water came out of the and grabbed the dirty dishes. It scrubbed the dishes furiously and then put them back on the counter. I put the, now dirty, water back in the sink and flicked my wrist again. The water rose off the dishes and evaporated. I then put the now clean dishes away in the cupboards. I turned around to see the Avengers looking gobsmacked. I smiled. "Shows over, and I am going to bed. Goodnight! See you in the morning!" I said and walked to my room. I collapsed on my bed, that was more exhausting than I let on. I fell asleep instantly.

~

I woke up the next morning and realized, I didn't have any nightmares! I wonder why? Hmm, oh well. I saw that it was only 5:30 A.M., And none of the Avengers were up yet. I decided to make breakfast. I made blueberry pancakes and made a separate batch with blue food coloring for me. After that I made eggs, sausage, and bacon. I also made a few pop tarts for Thor. While the pop-tarts were in the toaster, I woke the Avengers up. Let me tell you, that was not one of my best ideas. Natasha punched me in the face and apologized, then went downstairs. Clint tried to kick me then went downstairs. I woke Thor up and ran, I didn't feel like getting zapped. He also went downstairs. I woke Bruce up and he yawned, stretched, and looked at me. I had been expecting him to Hulk-out, so when he didn't I was relieved. He chuckled at my expression and said, "Boo." I booked it out of there faster than light, can you blame me? Next was Steve, he was already up when I got there. I sighed with relief and Steve went downstairs with Bruce. I didn't want to wake Tony up, so I told JARVIS to. Five minutes later and Tony was downstairs. I had made a lot of food, yet the Avengers and I managed to eat all of it. "That was really good, if you weren't one of us I would hire you to be my personal chef." Tony remarked. I blushed, "Thanks." I muttered. "So, whats on the agenda today?" Clint asked. Bruce cleared his throat. "Well, I have to give Percy a check-up." He said. I paled. "Uh, no I don't think that's necessary, uh, I am fine. Healthy as a horse!" I stuttered nervously while slowly backing away. I could hear the water pipes creaking in tune with my nervousness. "I still need to give you a check-up, Percy." Bruce said. That's when I ran.

Poor Percy! He doesn't want a check-up! But why not?????? Stay tuned to find out!

~C