Chapter 10: New friends and possible enemies

~Stark Towers~

I sure hope that the kid will come this time, otherwise Fury is going to make us attack him. He seems like a cool kid, and he's been through a lot. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Fury talking. "Clint, if he doesn't come this time you need to find him, knock him out, and bring him in." "Yes, sir." I replied sadly. I sure hope he will come......

~Percy~

I just finished picking up the wall and fixing it when I looked at the clock. Oh Styx! I'm going to be late! I quickly cleaned myself up and Vapor Travelled to Stark Towers. I appeared right in front of the receptionists desk. I nearly gave the poor woman a heart attack. I manipulated the mist so it would seem like I walked in. "Sorry I startled you, but I have a meeting with the Avengers. Could you let me in, please?" I asked while using my 'charm'. The girl nodded and I smiled and walked in the elevator. I pressed the button labeled 'Avengers'. Did I happen to mention my dyslexia disappeared when I became a god? No? Well now you know. Anyway when I stepped out, I saw the Avengers, Nick Fury, and a few agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now I know what you're thinking, 'how does he know about S.H.I.E.L.D and Fury?' Simple, it turns out I am an amazing hacker since my dyslexia disappeared. It's amazing the privileges of god hood. I walked in and said, "Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time." Apparently no one heard the elevator, because next thing I know, guns are fired and my battle instincts kicked in. I dodge the bullets and knock the agents' and Nick. Then I snapped out of my battle mode. "Oops." I muttered. I turn to the Avengers and smile sheepishly. "Er, uh, sorry 'bout that. Old habits die hard, I guess." I said apologetically. Tony is the first to snap out of his stupor and says, "I think we will get along just fine." He grins at me. I grin back and say, "I think we will to."

Aaaaaaannnnndddd cut! Thats a keeper! Am I right? Not too bad if I do say so myself eh? hahaha! just kidding, its not the end just yet. So someone suggested a different character be added. This person knows who they are (or at least I hope so) so after reading the rest of this chapter go to the comments and see who they are! Alright rest of the chapter coming up!

~Anonymous~

I walk into my room and sigh. I look over to my bedside table and see one of the many pictures of my deceased love. I miss her so much. After the last demigod war that we had, I asked to say goodbye to her, and I did. It was harder than I thought it would've been. I miss her so much. "Oh, Reyna, why did it have to be you? Why not me? You had such a great life ahead of you and people who accepted you and loved you. Then there's me, the seventh wheel. I wish you were here." I sobbed out. Now you probably know who I am. If not, I am Leo Valdez, son of the god of fire. Also one of the saddest people alive, I bet Percy is the same as me, if not worse. Sigh, well at least I stayed in contact with the others. Not that I had much choice in the matter........

This chapter is dedicated to @ilovewicked! Thanks for the votes and follow!
Ok now it's done hope you liked! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~C