Chapter 21: Tony DOES care (who knew?)

~Recap! (The last one...)~

3......2.......1 on one we both screamed, "Boo!" It was quite funny to watch them react. Bruce jumped five feet, Natasha punched Clint, Steve whirled and threw his shield at me, and Tony screamed like a girl and ran behind Thor who was also laughing. Me and Clint were rolling on the floor with laughter. I composed myself after a few minutes and got up, smiling. "Hi, guys." I said.

~~~~~~~~

~still Percy~
Natasha came up to me and slapped me, the she hugged me. "Bipolar much?" I groaned. That slap HURT. She stepped away and glared at me as if to say, 'watch it, Jackson.' Before I could say anything, Tony tackle-hugged me. "Percy!" He squealed. (Not unlike the Aphrodite children, if you ask me..) "You're alive! Oh my gosh, I am so so so so so sorry! I didn't know you would be so exhausted! If I wouldn't have asked you to show me your powers you wouldn't have passed out! Then you wou-" I covered his mouth with my hand. "Tony, it's fine. I'm okay." I said, amused. "Now would you mind getting off of me?" I asked. His eyes widened and he hastily got up and brushed himself off. I chuckled at his antics. "I'm touched that you care, Tony." I said. Tony scoffed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said. I smirked. "Okay, Tony, whatever you say." I replied. I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Who's hungry?" I asked. All the Avengers came running. I chuckled as I watched them each sit down at their spots. I made 5 boxes of spaghetti. After it was done, I made big plates for me, Bruce, Thor, Clint, and Steve. Tony and Natasha got smaller plates, seeing as they didn't eat as much as us. I finished first, as usual. After everyone had finished I got up to do the dishes, but Tony stopped me. "I got 'em tonight, Perce." He said. I smiled. "Okay, Tony, if you need help let me know." I said he smiled back at me. I walked out of the kitchen and over to the couch. Thor and I began a game of Halo 4. I sighed, I could get used to this.....

~Somewhere that could be nowhere~
Sally screamed as she watched her husband being tortured. Someone had raised them from the dead and had asked them where Percy was. They didn't know who this person was so, naturally, they didn't tell him. This was the result, endless torture and the man kept asking where Percy was. They had already experienced the underworld and we're not afraid of death. All Sally could think was, 'Percy, please save us.'

The End

Ta Da! This book is over! Well, you all have a nice rest of your lives! I'm gonna go sleep and rest my fingers. Bye!

Ha ha! Just kidding! This book is over, though. Although I have already started the sequel and hope to have the prologue up soon. See ya then! Oh! Almost forgot, it will be called, Percy Jackson: The hunter. Ok Bye!

~Casey