Chapter 16: Powers. Fun, but exhausting

PREVIOUSLY:

"What is the meaning of this treachery?" I growled. My eyes had turned red with my fury at the director. He gulped. "I have orders to detain you, for you are much too powerful." He said trying to act brave, but I could smell the fear coming off of him. "I smell the fear rolling off of you, mortal. You should be scared, for you have called the devil in me out yet again." I growled at him. His eye went wide with fright, I set him down and my eyes went back to their usual green. "So, who's hungry?" I asked cheerily, as if nothing had happened. The Avengers all raised their hands. I smiled and turned to Nick. "Would you like to stay for lunch, Nicholas?" I asked innocently. He glared at me then left. After he left Tony started laughing. "Where did you learn his name?" Clint asked. "S.H.I.E.L.D. Files. Did you know the eye patch is just a facade?" I said. Clint blinked. "They let you see their files?!" Natasha asked in disbelief. "Nope, I hacked." I said as if it were not a big deal. "Oh." Natasha replied faintly. I laughed and made lunch. We all ate and chatted, then went back to our video games. I really like being an Avenger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters~

I was furious! (Hence his last name, Fury). How did that kid know my first name? I was walking to the video conference room to talk to the Council. I got there and sent the call, now I just have to wait for them to pick up.

~10 minutes later~

Finally the entire Council has answered. "What is it this time, Fury?" Number one asked. "The newest member of the Avengers someone knows classified information. He also was able to take down an entire team of our best agents." I said. "You mean Perseus?" Number three asked. "Yes." I replied. "Hmm, we will have to find his weakness so we can bring him in for questioning." Number two mused. "Yes, I will find his weakness." I said, agreeing. They all nodded and simultaneously logged off. I walked out with a plan forming in my mind, now I just need to find someone close to him.

~Stark Towers~
Someone was shaking me. "Percy, wake up!" I heard Tony say. I groaned. "What time is it?" I asked, half asleep. "Umm 3:00 in the morning, but thats besides the point!" Tony said, still shaking me. I groaned and rolled over. "Tony, go back to bed. Im tired." I mumbled. "No, I want you to show me your powers and hacking skills!" He whined. "Fine, just let me get dressed." I said getting out of bed. "Okay!" he said, leaving the room. I flashed some clothes on with my powers and got out of my room. I ended up creating a miniature tsunami in the pool, a personal hurricane, and hacking into some of S.H.I.E.L.D's highest classified files. After all this, I collapsed on the couch. What can I say? That was exhausting.

Hope you all enjoyed the early chapter!

~C