Chapter 20: The hero awakens

~Recap! (Don't we all LOVE these?)

"He should be ok, he just needs to sleep it off." I said, calming him. His shoulders slumped with relief. "Ok. That's good." He said. I smiled. I looked around and saw a half-finished Festus. "You've been working on Festus." I said. He instantly brightened. "Yes, I have. I just have to build a new control disk and attach his wings. Then he'll be brand new!" Leo said happily. I smiled, seems I've been doing that a lot lately. This kid could make anyone smile

~~~~~~~

~Percy~
I cracked my eyes open. Gaaah! Go away, sun! As if Apollo heard my thoughts, (which he did) the sun brightened considerably. 'I hate you, Apollo' I thought to him. 'Awww, I hate you to, lil cuz' he replied. I smiled. 'I missed this' I thought to him. 'Missed what?' He asked. 'Bickering with you like this, just being able to talk to you guys.' I replied. I could sense his smile through the mind-link. 'I missed this too, Perce.' He said. I then heard my door being opened. 'Got to go, Apollo. It was nice talking to you.' I said and severed the mind-link. I looked up to see Clint. "Hey Clint, what's up?" I said. He looked down at me, " The sky, Perce." He answered. "Nope." I replied. "Guess again, Clint." He looked confused, "The clouds?" He questioned. "Nope, a Drama Queen. His name is Zeus, he's also my uncle." I replied. I the thunder rumble. "Love you to, uncle Zeusy." I said. Clint was laughing and holding his stomach. I smiled. "Good to have you back, Perce." Clint said after catching his breath. "Well agent, it's good to be back." I said in a deep, gruff voice. He smiled. I got up slowly and walked downstairs, I am so hungry right now. Clint followed behind me. I turned around and put my finger on my lips in a quieting gesture. I used sign language to say, 'let's sneak up on them'. He smirked and nodded. He walked around one side of the room while I walked along the other side. I was behind Tony and Steve, while Clint was behind Natasha and Bruce. Thor was in the kitchen. I put three fingers up and counted down. 3......2.......1 on one we both screamed, "Boo!" It was quite funny to watch them react. Bruce jumped five feet, Natasha punched Clint, Steve whirled and threw his shield at me, and Tony screamed like a girl and ran behind Thor who was also laughing. Me and Clint were rolling on the floor with laughter. I composed myself after a few minutes and got up, smiling. "Hi, guys." I said.

Hi guys! I updated early! So, I got good news and bad news. I am a strong believer that bad news comes first. So here it is. This book has one more chapter. Now, the good news is that, there might be a sequel. Also I am having a vote for Leo's contraption. Either keep it how it is, the Demi-radar, or the 7 finder. Let me know what you all think!

~Casey