Chapter 6: Bewilderment

I completely jinxed myself, last night was a night of horrors. Unfortunately, when Annabeth and I fell in Tartarus, he made sure to leave a lasting impression. Sadly, I can't do anything about it. I wonder what the Avengers are doing.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all thought he was going to come peacefully, apparently not. When we walked in and Steve noticed none of his stuff was here, well, I got suspicious. Turns out I had a good reason to be suspicious. Next thing we knew, he was gone, poof! Natasha had a blank face, Steve was looking bamboozled, Tony was frozen, and Thor and Bruce weren't here. Oh, I forgot to tell you who I am, I am Clint Barton, A.K.A Hawkeye, and as I said before, Percy just went poof! Kind of scary if you ask me.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just sitting on the floor when Percy just, disappeared. Do people do that now? I still haven't caught up on modern day happenings from being, as Tony calls it, a 'capsicle'. From what I could gather, normal people don't do that. Oh, by the way, I am Steve Rogers, or Captain America. I sure hope Fury doesn't pop a vein when we tell him we lost Percy.....

*Stark Towers*
Bruce and Thor were sitting on the couch awkwardly. They were just waiting for the others to come back, hopefully with Percy. Thor thought he had heard the name before, he just couldn't remember where...... All of a sudden he remembered! He then paled considerably. If he was right, they were trying to capture the great Perseus Jackson. Thor had heard many tales of Percy in Asgard, he had even met him! Percy was very loyal, honest, and an all around great person! Unless you attacked him or his friends..... Hopefully the others would be okay. Sure enough the other members of the Avengers walked in five minutes later with naught a scratch, but also not having Perseus. They each looked bewildered except for Natasha. Nick walked in and asked, "Where's the kid?"

Hey guys! So this is my third update just today! If I keep going at this pace, the book will be done in a week! So the shout out for this chapter goes to @pjhgg! Thanks for the comment! I am sorry for the short chapters. You guys are great!

~Casey