Chapter 15: The Devil's return

~Tony~

We were all playing video games on the couch when Jarvis said, "Sir, Mr. Fury is here." I cursed under my breath, "Send him up, Jarvis." I said. Percy looked at me, his face was filled with many different emotions! but the one that I could see the most was surprise. He cocked his head to the side and gave me a questioning look as if to say 'why is he here?' I smirked, "He comes over whenever he likes, Perce." I said. He rolled his eyes, "It's your tower, isn't it Tony?" Percy asked me. "Yes, it is, but S.H.I.E.L.D. Has hackers. I just fixed Jarvis last week, I don't want to have to fix him again so soon." I replied. Percy then got a devious smirk. "I know how we can prevent that, Anthony." He said. My eyes went wide, "How do you know my real first name? Most people just assume it is actually Tony!" I whispered fervently. "Oh, you know, a few hacks and clicks, simple really." He whispered back. I thought about this, then I knew where he was going with this. I smiled deviously, "Oh, I can't wait to see you on a computer!" I practically squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I told Tony I could hack, he got excited. I was planning in my head on how to prevent S.H.I.E.L.D. from hacking into Jarvis and planting a virus, but was interrupted by a menacing presence behind me. Thinking fast, I spun around and stopped them from trying to hurt me. I kind of felt bad for the mortal, then remembered they had just tried to harm me. I was just barely keeping my anger in check. The Avengers were each successfully holding against the others that had come in. I quickly disabled my opponent and went to help Tony, seeing as he wasn't wearing his suit. I knocked the guy holding Tony down out and helped Tony up. "Thanks, Perce." He said. "Don't mention it." I replied. I then went to defend Bruce who was barely keeping the 'other guy' in. I got rid of the three guys surrounding him and used my powers to calm him. "Thanks." He said, but I was already heading to help someone else. All in all, the attack lasted 10 minutes. Everyone seemed a little bruised except Thor and I. Then, Nick walked in. I had earlier realized that the people who attacked were S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, so I walked up to Nick and grabbed his collar. "What is the meaning of this treachery?" I growled. My eyes had turned red with my fury at the director. He gulped. "I have orders to detain you, for you are much too powerful." He said trying to act brave, but I could smell the fear coming off of him. "I smell the fear rolling off of you, mortal. You should be scared, for you have called the devil in me out yet again." I growled at him. His eye went wide with fright, I set him down and my eyes went back to their usual green. "So, who's hungry?" I asked cheerily, as if nothing had happened. The Avengers all raised their hands. I smiled and turned to Nick. "Would you like to stay for lunch, Nicholas?" I asked innocently. He glared at me then left. After he left Tony started laughing. "Where did you learn his name?" Clint asked. "S.H.I.E.L.D. Files. Did you know the eye patch is just a facade?" I said. Clint blinked. "They let you see their files?!" Natasha asked in disbelief. "Nope, I hacked." I said as if it were not a big deal. "Oh." Natasha replied faintly. I laughed and made lunch. We all ate and chatted, then went back to our video games. I really like being an Avenger.

Oh my gods!!! Do you guys realize how happy I am right now?! I was looking at my profile status and I saw the most amazing thing ever!!! I HAVE 10K READS!!! Squeeeeee! You guys are the best, thank you all so much.