Chapter 3: One Request

~Olympus~

The next day I went to Olympus with my friends and family, or what was left of it. The gods decided we should all get a wish. I knew what mine would be. As we walked in, the minor gods and nature spirits all bowed to us, the heroes and only survivors of the greatest battle ever recorded in Greek and Roman demigod history. We walked in to the Throne Room, but it was no longer the bright, cheery place it used to be. It was dark and gloomy. Many gods and goddesses were mourning over their dead children. There was no happiness in the room at all. Zeus started to speak. "Heroes and survivors, we have been forced to grant you all immortality, this was not our decision it was the fates. We have also agreed to grant you all a wish. I am sorry for forcing immortality upon you all." He said sincerely. I was mad, who did the fates think they were to force immortality upon us? Zeus gave us all our immortality and asked us for our wishes. Leo went first, "I wish to see Reyna one last time to tell her how much I love her." Leo said. "Agreed." Hades said. Then went Nico. "I wish to not be tied to camp and be free to travel wherever I wish." He said. He was asking each of the gods for their blessings. They each agreed and gave him their blessings. It was Thalia's turn now. "I wish to be freed from being a hunter." She said. Although Artemis was sad, she agreed. Now it's my turn. "I wish to have no contact with the gods until I am ready to come back." I said. My father was sad but understanding. Again, they each agreed. I said goodbye to my friends and family, then I left, not to be seen by them for a long time.

Okay guys, I forgot the disclaimer on the last chapter so here it is. I do not own Percy Jackson or the Avengers. They belong to their rightful owners. Thanks for reading guys! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~Casey