Chapter 11: The fury of Mr. Fury

I watched as Director Fury was the first to wake, the agents soon after. I gulped nervously playing the weak teenager and made sure the Avengers were in front of me. "H-hi." I stuttered once against playing the weak teenager. Director Fury whipped around with a gun in his hand. "Who are you?" he demanded. I swallowed and said, "Im Percy, and would you mind putting the guns down? They make me nervous." That part, sadly, was true. Ares was the god of guns and such and we hadn't exactly left on a good note. The director slowly lowered his gun and directed the others to do so as well. (A/N see what I did there? the director directed? no? ok i'll shut up now.) I sighed in relief and stepped out from behind the Avengers. "Thanks, i'm Percy Jackson by the way, and I was told you wanted me as an Avenger. Am I correct on that front?" I asked. "Yes you are, especially now that we know what you can do." Fury said. "Thanks for not shooting me Mr. Fury." I said. The Avengers looked shocked. I was confused why were they- "Percy how did you know who he is?" Clint asked. Im sure I looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Uh, I, uh." Was my intelligent answer. I wasn't about to tell them I as a hacker, or a techno-geek for that matter. "That's besides the point." Director Fury said, saving me. "Where did you learn how to fight like that?" Director asked. "I had a good trainer." I mumbled. I certainly was not about to tell him I was the god of sword fighting and hand-to-hand combat. "Huh, ok." Fury said, but I could tell he didn't believe me. Only Thor knew I was a god. I told him to keep it a secret. "Well, then, would you like to join?" Fury asked. "Sure." I replied. "Welcome to the team, Percy." Steve said. I gave him a small smile, I think I will get along with the Avengers well. Then, I remembered my friends and the war. I decided then and there not to get attached to this team of heroes. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Fury yelling at the Avengers. Something about how they should have protected him? I don't know. Then the Avengers started yelling and the spies started yelling. Basically, everyone was yelling besides me and Thor, and I was getting a headache. So, I used my powerful aura and yelled, "Enough!" Over everyone else. They all shut up instantly and looked at me. "You guys are worse than the gods on Olympus. Don't you agree Thor?" I asked him. Thor smiled and said, "Aye, friend Perseus, I believe you have a point." I smirked. "Ok, now lets handle this without yelling. Fury tell the Avengers quietly why you were yelling at them." I said. Everyone looked at me like I had two heads. Fury tried to intimidate me with his glare. I raised an eyebrow and said, "Fury, your glare is like puppy eyes compared to the horrors of what I have been through." I said simply. At this, Fury huffed and walked away. I smirked. "So childish." I murmured. Tony looked at me with a smirk. "We are definitely going to get along well." He said. I smirked. "You have no idea, Stark." I said.

Early Update!!!! Don't you guys love me? Remember to vote, comment, and follow!

~C