Chapter 7: The key to Percy

"Uh, he got away, sir." Steve said. "What do you mean, 'he got away'?" Nick asked. The team grimaced. "He, well, he kinda just, disappeared." Steve tried to explain. "Ah, you mean he Vapor Travelled." Thor said. "Vapor what?" Nick asked. "Vapor Travel." Thor said. "It's a form of teleportation just using the water in the air to wrap around him and bring him somewhere else." He continued. "So, that's why he disappeared?" Steve asked confused. "Yes, it makes no sense at all, but yes." Tony said. "Thor, how did you know that?" Nick asked curiously. "Percy is known throughout Asgard as a hero." Thor said, not wanting to reveal that he had met him. "All the more reason to have him as an Avenger." Nick muttered. "The 'key' to Percy is to bring him blue chocolate chip cookies and a blue coke, don't ask." Thor remarked. "Alright, I will get my chef on it." Tony said.

Meanwhile.......

Percy was in the basement of the cabin (DONT TELL ME CABINS DONT HAVE BASEMENTS, IT FITS THE STORY) training with a bow and throwing daggers. He had improved immensely with both. He now almost always hit the bullseye with his bow and the daggers always hit their mark. After he decided he had had enough training for one day he went swimming at the beach. He loved the Montauk beach, it was beautiful and had crystal clear waters. Once he got out of the water he used his powers to dry himself off. He then went inside and sat on the couch and watched TV. Right as he sat down, there was a knock at the door.....

I have finally made a cliffhanger!! You are all probably like, what! Well you guys will have to wait for the next update. Sorrynotsorry. Sorry for the shorty updates bai!

~Casey