Chapter 8: Decisions

Great, seriously? Don't I ever get a break? I thought as I got up and went to answer the door. Nope, apparently not. I amended as I saw the Avengers there in front of me. Except, this time, all of them were present. "Didn't you get the message? I don't want to be an Avenger!" I growled at them. I started to shut the door, but Hawkeye stopped it. "Wait, Percy!" he said. "We have blue coke!" he continued. I stopped, how did they know about that? Unable to resist the temptation I muttered, "Stalkers." And let them in. This time, all my stuff was here. They each found a place to sit. I instantly grabbed a blue coke. "What do you want?" I asked. "Wow, no thank you for the blue coke?" Tony asked. I just glared at him, "I have seen more war than you, mortal, and also more death. So you better watch yourself." I growled at him. He gulped and edged away from me. "Wait, did you say mortal? As if you aren't?" Bruce asked. He sounded so much like an Athena child it wasn't even funny. I simply grunted and nodded. I looked around them and spotted someone I hadn't seen in a while. "Thor, nice to see you, friend. Would you mind explaining things to them while I go do something important real quick?" I asked Thor. "Of course child of the Sea." Thor replied. "Thanks." I said. I walked out to the ocean and walked in, I sighed, its time to contact the gods. I hope I don't regret this......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Perseus asked me to explain his life to the Avengers, I knew what he was going to do. So I did as he asked of me. I told them that Greek and Roman gods did exist, and they had kids with humans therefore resulting in powerful mortals called demigods. I told them how Percy was one of the most powerful demigods to ever exist. I told them of how he recovered Zeus' master bolt, (Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief) how he survived the Labyrinth, (The battle of the Labyrinth), the Underworld, (various different books) and Tartarus (Mark of Athena and The House of Hades). It was hours until I finished telling them of Percy's accomplishments, yet he still wasn't back. I admit, I was worried for my friend, he has the tendency to run into trouble. Thankfully, he came in before I could get too worried. He looked, depressed, almost. It worried me. "I have made my decision." He said wearily. "I have deci-" he was cut off by a Greek monster bursting through the wall. I believe he was called the Minotaur. Percy groaned.

~Percy~
I groaned. "Seriously? I just got this place refurnished! Could you use the door? Is that too much to ask of you?!" I yelled at the Minotaur. He just grunted and charged, but I was ready. Quick as the current, I uncapped Riptide and fought the Minotaur. I ended up beheading him in the end. "I should of checked for monsters before I came inside." I muttered while picking up the pieces of the wall. As I turned around I saw the Avengers standing there, gaping at me. "Oh yeah, I will join you by the way. Beef Head just interrupted me is all." I said. They blinked and left. "You can live at the Stark Towers if you want." Tony said, snapping out of his daze. "Sure, I will be there in three hours." I replied, and they left. Well, lets see how this goes.....

Hey guys! So this chapter was longer, I felt bad for the extremely short chapters from before..... Um, yeah, anyway. So I also realized that I have been forgetting about the disclaimer. So here it is!

I, Casey May Roberts, do not own Percy Jackson nor any of the characters out of the Percy Jackson books. That credit goes to Rick Riordan, sadly. Well, thats all!

~C