Chapter 12: The show

After the whole furious Fury ordeal was over, I was shown around Stark Towers by none other than Mr. Tony Stark himself. I wasn't completely baffled by his 'Smart Talk', because I had picked up on it after Annabeth died. I had decided to learn. I know, what is this world coming to? So I was therefore able to talk to Tony about the structural build and such. When he showed me my room I Vapor Travelled to my cabin to transport my items. After everything was transported and put away, I was exhausted. The energy use was taxing, so I went to the kitchen and made a 6 layer sandwich and 13 pancakes. I ended up eating all of it. When I turned around to wash my dishes the Avengers were gaping at me. I swallowed the food in my mouth and said, "Take a picture it will last longer." Clint was blinking repeatedly. He finally snapped out of his daze. "I have so much respect for you." He said. "Where did it all go?" Bruce asked. "Hey, you guys try Vapor Traveling 30 miles to my cabin and back while carrying my stuff 10 times. Then, you will know, Brucie." I said. "Oh." Tony said quietly.

"Who authorized you to leave, Mr. Jackson?" Fury asked from behind me. I turned around, "I did." I said and walked up to my room. I finished unpacking and putting stuff away. I also destroyed the cameras they had in my room. After I was done unpacking I painted the walls of my room blue using a trick I had picked up over the years. I smiled and dried the walls. There, now its perfect. I laid down and went to sleep. I woke up some time later to screaming and roaring. I got up, wide awake and ran down the stairs with riptide out. I looked in the living room and saw.

.

.

.

.

.

The Avengers playing a video game. I sighed with relief and put riptide back in my pocket. "Sheesh, can you guys be any louder?" I asked. They all whipped around with surprised looks on their faces. "Uh, sorry bud, did we wake you up?" Tony asked. "Yes, but it's fine, I am hungry anyway." I replied. I walked into the kitchen and made dinner for everyone. "Hey guys! You hungry?" I yelled to them. It was like a stampede. They all ran in and stacked their plates full of food. Once they sat down, Natasha was the first to take a hesitant bite. After she did, she moaned. "Percy, where did you learn to cook like this?" She praised me. "My aunt taught me." I said, referring to Hestia. By this time, the rest of the Avengers had dug in to their plates as well. They looked at me after my comment. Then went back to eating like ravenous dogs. Then again, I wasn't much better. After everyone was done, Tony asked, "Who's doing dishes?" "I will!" I said excitedly. They all looked at me shocked. "Unless someone else wants to do it?" I asked sadly. They each had a chorus of 'no' and I smiled. "Watch this." I said excitedly. I filled the sink with water and put soap in. I then stepped back, this got me some weird looks from the Avengers. I flicked my wrist and the water came out of the and grabbed the dirty dishes. It scrubbed the dishes furiously and then put them back on the counter. I put the, now dirty, water back in the sink and flicked my wrist again. The water rose off the dishes and evaporated. I then put the now clean dishes away in the cupboards. I turned around to see the Avengers looking gobsmacked. I smiled. "Shows over, and I am going to bed. Goodnight! See you in the morning!" I said and walked to my room. I collapsed on my bed, that was more exhausting than I let on. I fell asleep instantly.

Wow! Long chapter! My hand is so sore right now! But you all liked the last chapter so much and I had some more free time so I updated again! You know the drill!

~C