CHAPTER 3

Bill snaps his fingers and we teleported on a different bedroom.

Dipper look around. The decorations was all yellow and black.

This must be Bill's room.

Bill pushed Dipper on his yellow silk bed. He grab Dipper's arms above his head. He was pinned.

Bill look Dipper with worry eyes. Dipper was worried. Bill flip his brown and blonde hair.

"Pinetree..."

"Yes Bill."

Bill sigh. He took off Dipper's collar and toss it aside.

"I Love You." Bill said a tear fell on Dipper.

Dipper was shock. He didn't know what to say.

"I love you ever since I went to Stanley's mind. I was impressed how you told Shooting Star and Question Mark how to defeat me. I fell Love at First Sight. And I was startled when I felt Flora's energy in you and I know for sure you we're her lost Son. I'm sorry I kidnap you on being my pet. I'm sorry I started this apocalypse. I'm sorry." Bill said as more tears fell.

Dipper frowned. He does love the demon. And he is 50% demon too.

"I always watching you. Like when you defeat me when I possessed you. Like when you had to sacrifice your perfect future with Red. And I always felt bad that you had to bare the bullet in your chest. I'm doing this because I love you." Bill cried.

Dipper smiled and cried with Tears of joy.

"I do Love you Bill. I understand why you did this. You wanted to do what's best for me. And your the first person who did those for me." Dipper said as he took Bill's hand to touch his cheek.

Bill smiled.

"Then Pinetree will you be mine. I mean not marrying or something. Like be my Lady..man...thing." Bill asked.

Dipper nodded. "Yes Bill."

Bill smirk and crushed his lips to Dipper's. Brushing his brown hair. Bill biting the bottom lip asking for entrance and Dipper gave him. Bill lowering Dipper's shorts.

"Are you ready Pinetree?"

"Yes Bill."

Bill smirk and covered themselves with blanket.

TIME SKIP

Bill and Dippers were now wearing their clothes after their "Fun" earlier.

They were both still blushing. Dipper finally finish wearing his clothes. Bill wore his pants and was about the wear his Polo when Juliet burst open with Blue.

"BIG BROTHER WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT PINETREE!"

Her eyes widen when she saw her brother topless. Juliet and look at Dipper and look at Bill.

They blink..then began to blush. Then they left the room.

Bill and Dipper blinked. Then continue what there doing.

Finally Bill and Dipper were walking to the halls. Demon maids bowing at them.

They finally arrived at the throne room. Bill sat on his throne with Dipper on his lap.

8-ball,Pyronica,Krptos,Teeth and Amorphous shape bowing at them.

Pyronica look up at them.

"Um sir is that Flora's-" she was cut off by Bill.

"Yes he's Flora's long lost son."

They gasp and lowering there head.

Bill was about to say something when the door was busted open by the people from the future.