CHAPTER 14

ALCOR'S POV

I was searching for Bill for awhile now. Where could he have been.. Then I bump into Tad.

"Hey Tad long time no see how's it going?"

"Hey Pinetree. Tired obviously. Me and Bill were the one planning this whole shit thing." Tad said and he seems thinking of something.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I just felt that Drew was near." He said.

I patted his back.

"Maybe his here. Maybe he came here for you so you better find him before some demon gets him." I said.

I believe that Tad is sensing Drew. Tad smiled and ran somewhere. Now I continued finding Bill.

I continued walking. I asked some Henchmaniacs but they didn't see him somewhere. And I gotta change my clothes it smells like Dogs breath from Fangs earlier.

So I snap my fingers and teleported to my room. I already ordered Blue to find Bill and said that I was looking for him.

Bark bark

I glance at see Fangs. I forgot that he's been following me everywhere. He lays down and slept. While I took off my clothes and walk straight to the bathroom. I died my energy down and I was human.

I turned on the shower and wash my hair. Then someone hugged me from behind. I look back and it was Bill.

"Hey Pine tree~ I miss you so much~" he cooed in my ear.

"I miss you too." I said.

"We haven't done this for awhile so might as well start it now." He whispered in my ear. I began to shiver

"Bill.. We can't you have to host the arena.. " I said.

Bill snap his fingers and he too became naked.

SMUT WARNING

Bill's hands slide down to my member and began to rub it. I tried not to moan.

Bill licks my neck.

"Baby I haven't slammed you for awhile. I've been busy and you had to go." He said.

I'm not gonna walk for a week.

Bill took some soup and rub it in his hands then to my member.

"Bill.. Ah.. Stop.. "

Bill turned me around and I was facing him. And he carried me outside. He lay me in bed. And Fangs his under the bed not wanting to see the show.

Bill raise his two fingers in front of me.

"Suck." He demanded. And I did what he asked. He swirled his fingers in my mouth.

He took his fingers out of my mouth. He kissed me as he insert his finger in my entrance. I moan out loud.

"I want more of that sound." Bill said.

And he sticks his other finger inside me and I moan again. And while he's digging my entrance he's licking my member.

I moan.

"Bill stop it we have an a-rena to host."

"Sowey gust wub it.. I mish you suh much."

I moan again. My member vibrated by his voice. I'm gonna hit my climax.

"No pine tree don't cum yet." Bill said.

"Bu-t Bill I cant- ah. "

Bill turned me around. And he immediately slammed me.

"BILL AH ITS TOO DEEP! "