CHAPTER 5

The next day has passed. It was finally The Twins birthday.

Mabel was in her room. Sobbing since yesterday. She glance on the other side. She sees her brother's bed.

And her Grunkles came in.

"Hello sweet pea." Stan called.

She smiled a little.

"We have something for you." Ford said.

She look up.

The Stan twins came in holding a cake. And her friends came in also.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Mabel

Happy birthday to you...

They all sang. Stan placed the cake on her bed. And Mabel blow the candles.

"Thanks guys."

They all smiled. Ford sigh and took out his journals. Mabel's eyes widen.

"I thought Dipper has that?"

Ford nod.

"After Bill retreat Dipper's coffin he threw my journals right at me." Ford explain..

"By the way we have a gift for you Mabel." Stan said.

Stan gave Mabel her present. Mabel opened it and revealed a necklace with a shooting Star pendant on it. She wore the necklace. And she also saw in the box a Pinetree necklace. She frowned.

"I wanted Dipper to had that. But I think I'll let you have those." Stan explain.

Mabel smiled and nod. Then Ford gave her present. Mabel opened it and revealed a pink sword, a shield with a shooting star symbol on it. Mabel was in aw.

"Well it's an apocalypse. I wanted you to defend yourself. And the sword and shield is mix with sardonix crystal. You can kill a Demon with that." Ford explain.

Mabel smiled and hugged her Grunkle.

But Mabel could notice the sad aura Ford has right now.

"Hey Grunkle Ford."

Ford glance at her.

"I want you to train me."

Ford smiled and nod.

MEANWHILE AT THE FEARRAMID

Today was the day. Everyone was getting ready of the re-birthday of Mason "Dipper" Pines who will now be Alcor M. Stars.

Every Demon maid cleaning and preparing the party. Sadly Blue hasn't recover and has to lay down rather than to work.

Bill was at his room. Of course his stunning as usual. But he made his suit look so brand new, and his cane was extra shiny and he didn't wore his top hat. Which revealed his dirty blonde hair.

He look at the time. 12:00 Pm he then walk out of his room. And he bump in to his little sister.

"Hey Big brother." Juliet wave.

Juliet was wearing a gold dress with spiky heels. And she has a headband with a top hat on it.

"How long would Pinetree would wake up." Juliet asked.

Bill look at his wrist watch.

"50 minutes." Bill replied.

Juliet nod and flew away. Bill snap his fingers and he appeared at a room where Dipper lies.