CHAPTER 23

Alcor's POV

Two week of waiting has finally end. I pack the stuff I needed for the journey. I decide to leave Fangs with Drew for awhile. I take Juliet and Blue with me while I leave Emilia to rest and Nynx watching over her.

Grunkle Stan wants Matt, Mabel, Wendy and Robbie to come along with. At first I refused but Grunkle Stan said he wants them to carry any useful things from Ford's place to use it here so I agreed.

"But sire I want to come along." Emilia complained sitting up from her bed.

I sigh.

"Emilia you are in terrible condition to come along. You need rest and that's an order." I demanded and Emilia look down in defeat.

Blue then patted Emilia's back.

"Don't worry. I'll be there to protect Lord Alcor." Blue said happily which made Emilia smile.

"And I will be here treating you." Nynx said looking at Emilia.

Emilia sigh.

"Okay... I wish you good luck." She said and I smiled.

"When will we leave?" Someone spoke and we turned seeing Juliet leaning on the door frame arms crossed.

"Soon." I said...

Juliet nod the left immediately. I also fix myself for the journey.

I'm wearing my blue jacket with a white pine tree in the middle and my back pack with all my clothes and useful things. Blue was wearing sky blue jacket with black shorts, knee socks and sneakers. Her hair is tied into a pigtail and she looks like a normal girl with blue hair.

I stood up from the chair I'm sitting and preparing to leave the room.

"Where are you going sire?" Blue ask.

"I'm going to see Stanley for now." I said as I leave the room leaving the three female demons.

MEANWHILE AT THE CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND....

Even in an apocalyptic world children still play... They are not aware from the danger cause there still too young too understand.

The kids we're happy playing except one... And that is Jackie who is just sitting on a bench watching the kids play while hugging a stuffed bear bag.

Jackie only smiled at her toy who had been given to her none other than Juliet Cipher..

Flashback

Jackie was only standing at the corner while watching other kids playing tag. Jackie isn't much of a player and isn't familiar in any games. She often doesn't wanna play even with her expensive toys back when she had her luxurious life.

She just sigh.. Even in such a young age she felt that she is different from other children her age. She wanted to feel "normal" .... She just fake a smile whenever Matt and Mabel are around so they won't get worried... What made her worse is knowing that her mother is no more.

She sat at the bench. Sighing.

"Hey kid." Someone spoke.

She turned seeing Juliet coming by and sitting next to her. She couldn't help but smile seeing the female dream demon.

"Hello Juliet."

Juliet just look at her in a bored face. She then sees children playing tag. She then eyed at Jackie.

"Why aren't you playing?" Juliet ask.

Jackie sigh.

"I don't feel like playing. I don't like playing... I don't feel normal." She said with a sad tone.