CHAPTER 12

ALCOR'S POV

Me and Mom were at the carriage. After the incident 2 days ago Mom decide to stroll me around town to get to know the Empire I will soon rule.

I see Mom waving at towns people and they wave back. They really love Mom. Probably because of she and my Uncle Madara did. They led the revolution to get Hell Fire backs to it's former glory.

Then I seem to noticed that some towns people have wings and some don't. And most of them don't. I can see Mom with her black wings out and so does Blue who is flying around the kingdom right now.

And I even had my wings out once I got here.

"Alcor are you really curious about their wings." Mom asked coming back to yn senses.

I faced her and nodded. She sigh.

"Well when my father still ruled he received prophecy from the elder that some dark angels are gonna overpower him. He became angry and ordered his soldiers to rip their wings off. " she said.

I gasp. That was terrible. Poor people getting hurt by his selfish desires.

"Did he plan to rip you and Madara's wings off too?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yes. But me and Madara manage to escape. That was the day where we ran away." She said.

But there's still a lot of questions flooding in my mind. Like will their children will have wings when they don't have it anymore? What has their wings has to do wing their powers? Like-

"Son quit with the questions your starting to give me a headache." Mom said rubbing her forehead. And just realize that she can read minds like Bill.

"Sorry. "

Mom nod and glance at the window.

"Well when we cast out our wings it's like showing our power. But if it was rip off you then 90% of your power will be removed to you. And No even their children can't have wings anymore. " she explained.

"Then why can't their kids be born with wings? And if 90% of their power were removed from their body then what happens to the 10%?" I questioned really curious about this theory.

"Well when we gave birth we give 50% of our energy to our child. It's kinda like how human mothers will get really exhausted for giving birth but we demons give energy until our child will develop an energy of it's own. So that's why children who were born by a wingless dark angel can't have wings cause the parent only has 10% of its energy so the parent only gave it's 5% to a child." She explained while I wrote it on my journal which I quickly took out earlier.

Interesting so that's why.

"So if a dark angel and a wingless one mate and gave birth then it will be a 50/50 chance of the child having wings or not." I guess.

She smiled and nodded.

"That is correct my Son."

I smiled and kept writting on my journal. There is a lot of mysteries to discover about my kind. And this trip will be fun.

MEANWHILE BACK ON EARTH IN THE FEARRAMID

BILL'S POV

I was just at my study room reading a book. I am really bored out of my insaneness.  I wonder how Pinetree does it when I left for a business trip.

And while I'm reading a book. I have to plan something to this years battle arena. I mean I really don't wanna do it but I have to. I'm the king. And all the demon king and queens gonna be here. And some doesn't really like the other and others don't like me. And my only alliance is Hell Fire Realm that is soon to be one when me and Pinetree get married there.