CHAPTER 25

There journey started as they drove away from Fall's base..... Robbie riding his motorcycle with Wendy at his back.... In the RV Matt was using the wheel while the rest do nothing but waiting till they reach there destination...

Juliet looking through the window and watch of how many trees has passed by... Mabel was at the passenger's seat at the front... Alcor was reading a biology book while Blue sat next to him while being worried of Emilia.. And Four was sensing the area eyes closed trying to sense if there are enemies nearby.

"Are we there yet? This ride is pain in my ass." Juliet said with a bored tone...

"We're almost there just a few more miles." Four replied not opening her eyes.

Juliet just rolled her eyes and continue watching the trees. Alcor didn't bother listening since he's too busy reading cause it calms him from worrying about Bill.

All was well until the RV stopped. The demons at the back we're confused.

"That was fast?" Blue thought.

Four stood up.

"We're still haven't reached our destination." Four said.

Alcor closed his book and stood up as well. Mabel came in looking at them with worried eyes.

"Guys we got company."

All of the people got out of the RV seeing Robby and Wendy standing up facing something in front of them.

"Okay kid are you lost? You can come along with us we can give you food and shelter." Robbie talking to someone.

The rest of the gang stood behind them. They take a look at person Robbie was talking.

It was a petite girl with brown hair and grey eyes...and she's wearing a purple dress with a silver brief case holding.

The petite girl gave them a  sweet smile. Robbie was about lend a hand. But Alcor stopped him.

"No Robbie it's a trap. Okay whoever you are kid don't fool me and show me that toy you've been hiding inside that case." Alcor hissed.

The girl giggled.

"My my the demon of stars knows well." She spoke.

The rest began to move back except for Alcor, Juliet and Four.

The girl showed them the silver brief case and pushed a bottom under the handles...it began to smoke and turned into a whip with purple crystals.

Blue's eyes began to become red and moves closer but Juliet blocked her way.

"The whip is made from strong sardonix crystals. It's dangerous." Juliet said and Blue moved back feeling worthless.

Juliet took a deep breath and move in front of Alcor.

"You guys go ahead. I'll take care of the little girl." Juliet said as she clench her fist and going cloudy cause of her magic.

Alcor got a bit worried.

"Let me help your gonna get hurt."

But Juliet shook her head.

"No. You need to go. You are important and that Blue Prince wants to talk to you."

Alcor sighed in defeat and signaled everyone to go back to the RV. Robbie lend Juliet his motorcycle keys and she accepted it. Matt start the engine and starting to drive away.

The girl was about to turn her head and watch them but dodged something Juliet throw at her... The girl got a slight cut on her cheek and was shocked. She looked back at Juliet seeing her with two yellow spears.

The girl smirked.

"This is going to be fun."

Juliet smiled.

"Indeed it is. May i know your name first you little brat."

The girl made a menacing smile.

"My name is Lunar. Prof. Abraham sent me to kill you all."

To be continued

Hey readers long time no update I'm sorry I've been handling issues. So I'm sorry the chapter's short cause my wattpad app lags when i go 500+ words so I'm gonna have to write short. And my phone is getting old it's like 4 years now and yea it's dying... Don't have money to buy new one....so imma bare with this.....

Also next chap I'm gonna reveal the creator of the new OP Lunar and y'all gonna unlock secrets about her hehehe

That's all for now ciao readers