CHAPTER 19

Me and Pacifica are at her old room with her personal Butler Alfred Grimes.

I was cut off of my thoughts when Pacifica called me.

"Dipper we should stay here for the night. Alfred had some canned food for us to eat and we can go look for the book tomorrow. It's hard and dangerous to go outside when it's dark." Pacifica said...

I nod in agreement. We ate canned soup and good thing Alfred has some portable stove to heat up the soup.

After that I let the two go talk while I went to the balcony for some fresh air.  I look at the rip sky thinking about my home the Fearamid. I missed Mom and Bill and the rest of the henchmaniacs. I can't imagine the torture Mom, Bill and Tad are going through.

I sigh.

"Please keep up. I'm gonna go to Deltora and seek Aldrich to train to become strong." I said to myself.

JULIET'S POV

I was walking around the place for some fresh air. Emilia hasn't come back yet and I'm getting bored. But big brother Bill hasn't come out of my mind yet. He always wanted to keep me safe and Alcor. Father's words kept repeating in my head.

She will put our eldest son in danger!?

"Tsk."

I just kept walking till I bump to a little meatsack. She's wearing a pink shooting star sweater with white leggings. She has black hair and blue eyes that's clear as water. She looks at me and smiled.

"Hello I'm Jackie Underwood. What's your name miss?" She ask with a sweet voice that made me sick.

"Juliet, My name is Juliet Cipher."

She smiled.

"Wow like from Romeo and Juliet?" She ask.

Curse you Shakespeare...

"Yea like from the story. But that story is stupid." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Jackie them shake her head.

"Romeo and Juliet is a great story. Mommy always reads that story. But the ending is so sad cause they both died." Jackie said looking down.

I sigh.

"Kid that's not true. The true part of the story is that Juliet never died only Romeo." I told her.

She then look at me confused.

"How did you know?"

"Because I was there." I whispered that only I can hear it.

I then walk away. I look back and she just look at me and smiled.

"Okay Juliet see you later." She said and wave at me.

I smiled a little and walk away.

"She's just like me when I was a little demon." I said to myself.

MABEL'S POV

Me and Matt we're searching for Jackie when she just disappeared in our dorm. Me and Matt were cooking food and she was gone..

We look around and finally found her. But we saw her talking to the blonde demon... The young sister of that demon.

I was about to walk towards them to stay Jackie away from her but Matt stopped me.

"Mabel let's just watch her. I know the demon doesn't want to threat her. And it's nice that Jackie is talking to someone instead of us." Matt said.