CHAPTER 20 🎉🎉

ALCOR'S POV

It was finally day time. Pacifica packed her things and some of her old kid clothes to give it to Jackie. Alfred only took some canned soup to his bag.

I readied my daggers, Pacifica with her hand gun and Alfred with a baseball bat.

I touch the door knob.

"Are you ready guys?" I ask and both nod.

I twist the door knob and we got out. We immediately hit some nearby zombies and run. I take Alfred the lead cause he knows the mansion more than Pacifica now cause she's forgotten it.

But while we are running I can feel some magic not that far from the manor. Two magic energy one's is Emilia and the other one I can't recognize but it's familiar. But I shook my thoughts and kept running

And finally we arrived the library which is so huge like it's a city's library. My mouth went wide.

"Pacifica please tell me you know where you found the book."

Pacifica smiled.

"Don't worry. I kept the weird books the place where I kept other weird books I don't wanna read." Pacifica said as she took my hand and led to the place.

"I'll check on you two in a minute. I just have to get something." Alfred said and walk to another section of the library.

The walking was a bit long but we finally arrived. Pacifica search through the books and finally found it.

"Found it." Pacifica said and gave it to me.

It was now finally in my hands. The book that might answer all my questions. I finally opened it. The first page was written.

This journal belongs to:
Simon Woods

So the owner of this journal is the guy named Simon Woods. Well good thing the name wasn't erased or I'll have to go through searching for the author. I flip the page to read the first entry.

1st entry

This is the first day of my first entry of my journal. I was able to go to a cave where an ancient drawings of angels and demons in war that can destroy dimensions. And how a mere demon becoming a new species of demon with black angel wings. And becoming a beast of so much power being stored inside. When an warrior angel slayed the beast they will reincarnated by the there bloodline in every Night of the Blood Moon.

There are still more mysteries to solve. Like what I found a Dark God that created the demons and more.

I rub my chin. Where is this cave. I closed the journal and look at Pacifica.

"We got what we need let's get out of here." I said and she nod.

I put the journal in my bag and stood up. Me and Pacifica were about to search for Alfred when we suddenly heard crying. I shut Pacifica's mouth with my hand before she said something. We then walk quietly to see where the crying coming from.

We walk around the shelves and found a lady crying on the floor she's wearing a rip white dress. Her heart isn't beating so I can tell she ain't human. I was about to push Pacifica slowly away from her when a rat ran passed us making her scream.

"AHHHHHHH"

Because of her scream what I assumed a zombie heard us. She look at us and her eyes are glowing red and her nail are super long and sharp. She isn't a normal zombie I always seen. She's different. And guessing she's stronger than any other zombies.